Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Energy Drinks

The Angry Mule said:
I like v.I drink a couple of cans before work and I do find It gives me better concentration due to the added ginseng and guarna and all that sugar gives me more get up and go.There was some talk a while back about the harmfull effects it can have on your health.Pregnant or lactating women are spose to avoid them is that because of the sugar or caffeine?
Did you give me red or green?

CFZB said:
Taurine, an amino acid derivative found in meat and other animal foods (except for milk and milk products), appears to shield the heart from harm. It's best known for empowering bile acids to clear cholesterol from the body. It may also fight cellular troublemakers that can damage the heart. Studies in animals suggest that taurine lowers blood pressure as well--yet another heart-healthy property. Although research has produced conflicting results, taurine may also benefit vision disorders, epilepsy, and gallstones.

While the body synthesizes taurine on its own, strict vegetarians who consume no meat products may need to pay special attention to getting enough of this amino acid derivative. This is particularly relevant for vegetarian women who plan on having children; taurine participates in the development of the visual and central nervous systems of the growing fetus and infant.

Although first identified in the 1820s, much remains to be learned about the therapeutic importance of taurine. It is not a true amino acid, but rather a substance created from the metabolism of an amino acid (cysteine).

Yeah, but will it help keep my up at night and give me more energy?

Thanks stringy for the advice

Sugar Free Rockstar energy drinks

have hella vitamins and taste pretty good

expensive though

I just use ephedrine hcl and caffine tabs

Sugar Free Kronic is the best, monster and rockstar sugarfree's taste like public bathroom cleaner.

If you can find the Kronic it will get you 3x more jacked than the sugar free redbulls.

Take this from a man who drinks at least 2 energy drinks a day.

The ups and downs suck though!

VPX redline, 0 calories, 0 fat, 0 everything. This is one hell of a drink. Its a fatburner but I drink one preworkout and wow. You got to try it. 2.99 a can

Top Bottom