Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ending friendships......

biteme said:
I'd say that I'm self-absorbed to a large degree. I can only be around people (including my friends), in little chunks of time and then I have to get the fuck away from them and back into my own world.

This is how I've become. As I got older I find my tolerance level for others is less and less. I love being alone a lot of the time

Things changed for me with some people and I decided to stop calling / emailing certain people in my life.

blueta2 said:
What are some of the reasons you ended a friendship?

1 - They were no longer useful to me.
2 - Their hot boyfriend I was banging moved out of town.
3 - I owed them money.
4 - They stole something from my house that I had stolen from them a year earlier.
5 - They wore the wrong outfit one day.
6 - They dissed Madonna. (I don't care if it was a joke)

AAP said:
1 - They were no longer useful to me.
2 - Their hot boyfriend I was banging moved out of town.
3 - I owed them money.
4 - They stole something from my house that I had stolen from them a year earlier.
5 - They wore the wrong outfit one day.
6 - They dissed Madonna. (I don't care if it was a joke)

LOL!

Dude was talking shit behind my back in certain company because he was trying to gain popularity where he worked (I had a few enemies there). I also had some friends there, who heard it and brought it back to me. I don't give people a second chance where loyalty is concerned. Never spoke again face to face, and never ran into one another for years even though we lived in the same town. He knew I was going to knock him the fuck out if I saw him....so he tucked his tail between his legs and avoided anywhere I was likely to be for years.

Funny thing: Almost 8 years later, he lobs me a half-assed apology on Facebook and wants to 'make things right'. Are you kidding me?

I ended another friendship because the guy just couldn't handle himself when he was drinking. Every damn time, it ended with a fight...and I'd be pounding on someone for no good reason other than to back this meathead up. It happened too often, so eventually, I just decided to stop hanging out with him before I ended up with an unnecessary criminal record...and almost all of his other friends came to the same conclusion and dropped him. Some people just have no damn sense.

canadianhitman said:
Dude was talking shit behind my back in certain company because he was trying to gain popularity where he worked (I had a few enemies there). I also had some friends there, who heard it and brought it back to me. I don't give people a second chance where loyalty is concerned. Never spoke again face to face, and never ran into one another for years even though we lived in the same town. He knew I was going to knock him the fuck out if I saw him....so he tucked his tail between his legs and avoided anywhere I was likely to be for years.

Funny thing: Almost 8 years later, he lobs me a half-assed apology on Facebook and wants to 'make things right'. Are you kidding me?

It was 8 yrs ago, he could have changed.

Top Bottom