Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ending friendships......

dude had sex with a girl i was into and he was helping set me up with her. i would tell him when iwas going to hang out with her and the days i wasnt hed be hitting it

i just ended a few......bc they were not real friends to begin with.....involved alot of partying and drinking....ready to move on.....

hstern said:
dude had sex with a girl i was into and he was helping set me up with her. i would tell him when iwas going to hang out with her and the days i wasnt hed be hitting it

How long were u friends with him before that?

jon79 said:
i just ended a few......bc they were not real friends to begin with.....involved alot of partying and drinking....ready to move on.....

Me too. I just ended a 30 yr friendship last night. In the past 2 yrs, I walked away from 4 friends I've known for over 25 yrs. Call it "detoxing"
The friend I had to walk away from last night is such a lost soul and it's her son who is suffering.

I've grown apart from some because of long distance.

Others did really terrible things or revealed a really toxic personality that I didn't feel I needed in my life.

blueta2 said:
What are some of the reasons you ended a friendship?
i only once deliberately ended a friendship and it was my best friend when I was in college (not away at college, but living at home). she and I were attached at the hip all the time and she became way too demanding of me and my time. she was so high maintenance and I couldnt go out without her in tow. it was like having a dang annoying girlfriend. i knew it was bad when i started making up lies so i could go hang out with other friends without her all the time. so i had to cut her loose.

it was hard too because we had at least one class together. but she made friends with some other peeps so it ended up all good.

Top Bottom