Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ending friendships......

personal betrayal

alcoholism

out of control, rampant drug useage

lack of maturity in general

his jealous, envious wife poisoned his mind and turned him against his 20 year best friend (me)

immaturity

he and his wife's envy of me, my lifestyle, my posessions that they didn't have because of lack of birth control and lack of money management skills

rnch said:
personal betrayal

alcoholism

out of control, rampant drug useage

lack of maturity in general

his jealous, envious wife poisoned his mind and turned him against his 20 year best friend (me)

immaturity

he and his wife's envy of me, my lifestyle, my posessions that they didn't have because of lack of birth control and lack of money management skills

do they envy your PT? ;-) kdding!

I hear ya on the betrayal thing.....that one is a stinger

yes, that one ranks high on my list of undesireables. it takes me a long time to open up and give my full trust and confidence to someone; when they throw it away over some stupid, trivial issue i am outta there.

i never understood the envy thing; with their combined income they were WAY beyond me. i guess i just manage what i have better than most people do.

jh1 said:
LMFAO.... that all sounds very hickish.

You deer hunting?

I gotta see pics of your child hood home and neighborhood.

Do you have one of those pics where you are standing next to the deer you bagged?

OMG OMG OMG OMG...
hard to picture AAP deer hunting in his tierra and speedo....:FRlol:

rnch said:
hard to picture AAP deer hunting in his tierra and speedo....:FRlol:

Shit, my outfit resemble Linda Carter in Wonder Woman. I use my bullet deflecting gold bracelets to throw sunlight in it's eyes and then I toss my headband boomerang style to knock it out. Use my magic lasso to tie it up. If I can untie it from around my feet that is.

Top Bottom