Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ending friendships......

Ok, all joking aside.

Years ago when I was 16, my best friend (a true pyscho - and I mean truly mentally deranged) and I used to go deer hunting every season. Although he had less interest in actually scoring a buck than he did in looking for deerstands to steal. That season, this bitch stole about 15 of them. He even stole his cousins which was homemade. Nothing but a metal lawn chair turned sideways with a lawnmower blade weilded in the back to plant itself in the tree... I mean the shit was skanky and I wouldn't trust it to hold my ass in no tree at all.

His cousin put out a whooping $25 reward. Which was laughable because the stand wasn't worth that much. As his cousin even stole the metal lawn chair that was used to make. (whole family was a bunch of thiefs, I kept good company). Anyway, nothing was said until the NEXT year when this fool had no money for cigerettes and called his cousin up and asked if the reward was still available. Said he found the deerstand at MY house and knew that I stole it. Wanted the $25. His cousin came down there to get his deerstand and saw about 20 of them laying around, including the $300 one his dad had bought himself. Called the police and reported it. My psycho friend told the cops that I stole every single one of them. The sheriff actually came up to high school and pulled me out of swim practice to question me about this.

I never spoke to this guy again, despite living 3 houses down. He tried to explain one time that "you wouldn't let me borrow any money and I needed my smokes."

Fucking idiot.

AAP said:
Ok, all joking aside.

Years ago when I was 16, my best friend (a true pyscho - and I mean truly mentally deranged) and I used to go deer hunting every season. Although he had less interest in actually scoring a buck than he did in looking for deerstands to steal. That season, this bitch stole about 15 of them. He even stole his cousins which was homemade. Nothing but a metal lawn chair turned sideways with a lawnmower blade weilded in the back to plant itself in the tree... I mean the shit was skanky and I wouldn't trust it to hold my ass in no tree at all.

His cousin put out a whooping $25 reward. Which was laughable because the stand wasn't worth that much. As his cousin even stole the metal lawn chair that was used to make. (whole family was a bunch of thiefs, I kept good company). Anyway, nothing was said until the NEXT year when this fool had no money for cigerettes and called his cousin up and asked if the reward was still available. Said he found the deerstand at MY house and knew that I stole it. Wanted the $25. His cousin came down there to get his deerstand and saw about 20 of them laying around, including the $300 one his dad had bought himself. Called the police and reported it. My psycho friend told the cops that I stole every single one of them. The sheriff actually came up to high school and pulled me out of swim practice to question me about this.

I never spoke to this guy again, despite living 3 houses down. He tried to explain one time that "you wouldn't let me borrow any money and I needed my smokes."

Fucking idiot.

LMFAO.... that all sounds very hickish.

You deer hunting?

I gotta see pics of your child hood home and neighborhood.

Do you have one of those pics where you are standing next to the deer you bagged?

OMG OMG OMG OMG...

I slept with my friends mom and now we don't talk.
She was and still is a MILF. I was 16 and she was 35.
Great times. We fucked 8 times. Yes, I remember how many times... :)

jh1 said:
LMFAO.... that all sounds very hickish.

You deer hunting?

I gotta see pics of your child hood home and neighborhood.

Do you have one of those pics where you are standing next to the deer you bagged?

OMG OMG OMG OMG...

Deerhunting, duck hunting, quail hunting... if they issued a license for it, I'd go shoot the bitch.

AAP said:
Deerhunting, duck hunting, quail hunting... if they issued a license for it, I'd go shoot the bitch.

Deer was always too much work for me. Loved the pheasant, dove, and quail though!

jh1 said:

And some peeps have a hard time accepting that..

Very true.

I've dropped most of the friends I had because they choose to be drunk or high every day. I can't do that, and I can't be around it.

blueta2 said:
What are some of the reasons you ended a friendship?

I just ended a 15yr friendship with a woman. After her husband up and left her about six months ago she expected me to step in and become her love interest. I tried to tell her for weeks that I was'nt sexually attracted to her and that I only wanted to be friends. I know that we are different people now then when we met all those years ago. She still smokes, I don't. She still drinks like a fish, I'm social drinker at best. I take care of myself through excercise and diet while she's let herself go. She became pushy and mean when I began dating a woman 10 yrs younger than her so I just told her off.
Other friendships have ended simply because our lives have taken us in different directions.

PuddleMonkey said:
Deer was always too much work for me. Loved the pheasant, dove, and quail though!

Deer hunting is crazy easy. Get 30 guys. Use 25 of them to push the deer to the shooters. all the shooters do is shoot. Fuckin easy. Pheasant you either need a dog or go home. That shit sucks.

magico said:
I just ended a 15yr friendship with a woman. After her husband up and left her about six months ago she expected me to step in and become her love interest. I tried to tell her for weeks that I was'nt sexually attracted to her and that I only wanted to be friends. I know that we are different people now then when we met all those years ago. She still smokes, I don't. She still drinks like a fish, I'm social drinker at best. I take care of myself through excercise and diet while she's let herself go. She became pushy and mean when I began dating a woman 10 yrs younger than her so I just told her off.
Other friendships have ended simply because our lives have taken us in different directions.

Yeah some women are funny that way. My best friend (who's a very attractive male) has women behave like this around him all the time and he had to walk away from them also.

I was thinking about the "different direction" theory. This also applies to ppl who marry young.
People who get married young often divorce, but second marrriages usually work b/c the two people are older and have changed so much.
The partner you choose at let's say 20 is not the same person you would choose at 40. Life changes too much.

Top Bottom