Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Elite's Top 10 Physiques..

Status
Not open for further replies.
tiger88 said:
1. RADAR
2. quadsweep
3. SAF
4. AAP
5. pittbullstl
6. SAF
7. widelates
8. latermier
9. glaxely
10. needsize

u had SAF twice did you ever see genarr dude was a house, and lived the tony montera lifestyle

there was a guy on here named I forget his handle but he died by the hands of a drunk driver and dude was sick for 20 years old, could have gone pro.

Wodin is a big man as well, played college d one ball

You guys are embarrassing me!Theres alot of Bro's i look up to here!
Needsize
Quadsweep
Galaxy
etc...............
I can't name them all :)

RADAR

Fukkenshredded said:
Yes, I can do 300 consecutive push-ups, good form without stopping. I am aiming for 600 in one set by summer's end. Same with the pull-ups. I can get 40 good ones now, probably a few more. Aiming for 75 by summer's end.

I estimate I will weigh about 182-185, so I will be lifting less weight and be stronger. Also I am aiming to run two miles in eleven minutes flat.

300. What kind of form? I was infantry at the 101st airborne divison and the biggest studs I knew of could do 120's to 130's and I knew alot of rangers and double stacked infantry (hard core motherfuckers). I can believe 40 pull ups but I would have to see 300 pushups in person to believe.

also metalgear (posted pics) ran tren + adrol at some high doses

he was like 260 easy and huge back.. had a tat on his low back..he went to jail though ....

natty said:
300. What kind of form? I was infantry at the 101st airborne divison and the biggest studs I knew of could do 120's to 130's and I knew alot of rangers and double stacked infantry (hard core motherfuckers). I can believe 40 pull ups but I would have to see 300 pushups in person to believe.

i agree bro....i venever seen anyone get more than 120 in the army...300 is double that

Ive done 150 when in peak form.
I remember getring the best score on them in HS when we had those physical tests, push ups, pull ups, stretching bla bla bla. We only went up to 50 though. That was in Spoh yr in HS.

While bulking im not able to do more than 30.
Its all about strenght and not carying any excess bf.

Btw im talkign about correct form...but no stoping....just 12345 etc..

No 1......down...........upppppp....2 ...down .........up....3....

Just 12345...machine gun style.

heavyroller said:
Here are a few of my pics. I am right at 5 weeks out from my show.

great physique, the tiny waist really sets everything else off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom