Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Elite's Top 10 Physiques..

Status
Not open for further replies.
bicepts101 said:
good to see you aound eviction....wish u were here more....whats the deal?

I'm around, just not posting as much. I've been focusing on my career and trying to figure out the best way to get my shoulder fixed. I dislocated it again 6 weeks ago while installing a lightweight flywheel in my m3. It is not fun to be under a car with a dislocated shoulder, trust me.

not to mention my hair line started to receed some, so i cut back on the gear till i figure out the cause.

Thanks for the mention guys. You'lll be surprised to hear that I weigh 190 now, which is a gain of 18 lbs. I'm currently around 7% bf and training strictly for function -- I am shooting for 600 push-ups and 75 pull-ups. I can do 30 push-ups and 40 pull-ups currently.

To be true to the spirit of this thread I must point out that I do not have quite the separation that I did at 172lbs, but on the other hand, people at the gym think I look better at this weight.

More human, some have suggested.

Fukkenshredded said:
Thanks for the mention guys. You'lll be surprised to hear that I weigh 190 now, which is a gain of 18 lbs. I'm currently around 7% bf and training strictly for function -- I am shooting for 600 push-ups and 75 pull-ups. I can do 30 push-ups and 40 pull-ups currently.

To be true to the spirit of this thread I must point out that I do not have quite the separation that I did at 172lbs, but on the other hand, people at the gym think I look better at this weight.

bro that pic of u a 170was incredible....post some pics of ur current look u freak

lefler has a great physiqe

Fukkenshredded said:

is that how many pushups/pullups in a day, or in one set ?
i was doing 700pushups a day when i was in jail, and it took me about 2 months to get there.

LVTitan said:
is that how many pushups/pullups in a day, or in one set ?
i was doing 700pushups a day when i was in jail, and it took me about 2 months to get there.

Man I was shredded in jail! Granted I was skinnier than hell, but I was still shredded. I remember the push-up days Titan. I was so glad to hit the joint so I could work out with real weights, and get some real food. County sucks ass!

Fukkenshredded said:

bro, 40 pull-ups is sick! thats quit a bit no doubt. but isnt 30 pushups kind low? i mean the fact that you can do 40 pull-ups tells me you are strong as hell (at 190). so i would expect more push-ups. maybe im missing something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom