Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Elite's Top 10 Physiques..

Status
Not open for further replies.
a friend of my father (who is about 50) does 300 push-ups on one arm. its sick to look at. i laugh my ass off everytime he does it. showoff for the ladies :p

Fukkenshredded said:
Wanna bet?

i dont wonna bet on it...but i would love to see it.....not to take away from u bro u have an amazing body...but 300 is a lot and i would love to see the form u use

lilleole said:
a friend of my father (who is about 50) does 300 push-ups on one arm. its sick to look at. i laugh my ass off everytime he does it. showoff for the ladies :p
:rolleyes: Kids??

I'll see if I can get a video camera when I finish this job (about two more weeks) and post up a set. BTW, I know you weren't "calling me out" in a bad way, just saying you would like to see it. I understand completely and will try to oblige you. It's all for fun and inspiration, all good.

In the meanwhile, see if this inspires you (this is not me):

http://www.crossfit.com/cf-video/onearmpull.mpg

FS

krishna said:
Man I was shredded in jail! Granted I was skinnier than hell, but I was still shredded. I remember the push-up days Titan. I was so glad to hit the joint so I could work out with real weights, and get some real food. County sucks ass!
what are you , my long lost twin from a different dimension ? we keep having more and more in common !!!
i remember the day i got out and my girl was waiting for me (this was before i EVER EVER touched gear) i was so fucking ripped and shredded, she was like "did they give you steroids in jail ?" haha, man i was in shape, hard to imagine i even had that much mass considering the food was crap.

The Terminator said:
Really? I KNOW I can do 100 without even batting an eyelid...:)

Its too bad my bench press isnt THAT good :D :lmao:
yes i can do a hundred straight before my breathing even starts getting heavy. in the pinta, me and my partner would do sets of 20 alternating with no breaks and wouldn't stop till we got between 600-700. it wouldnt even start feeling like a workout till around the 400th one.

bicepts101 said:
i dont wonna bet on it...but i would love to see it.....not to take away from u bro u have an amazing body...but 300 is a lot and i would love to see the form u use
bicepts, 300 is totally doable. i was locked up with a guy that would do sets of 200, and he was doing like a 1000 pushups (5 sets)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom