Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Elite's Top 10 Physiques..

Status
Not open for further replies.
in addition to his crowd pleasing body; SAF was/is one of the most normal, down to earth guys i have ever swapped PM's and emails with....he seemed totally unaware of the effect his efforts with lifting and deiting and nutrition had on people.

rnch said:
in addition to his crowd pleasing body; SAF was/is one of the most normal, down to earth guys i have ever swapped PM's and emails with....he seemed totally unaware of the effect his efforts with lifting and eiting and nutrition had on people.

he was also a freak, had muscle ontop of muscle just great overal shape unlike anything I have ever sceen.

natty said:
300. What kind of form? I was infantry at the 101st airborne divison and the biggest studs I knew of could do 120's to 130's and I knew alot of rangers and double stacked infantry (hard core motherfuckers). I can believe 40 pull ups but I would have to see 300 pushups in person to believe.

Wanna bet?

leco3344unt said:
u had SAF twice did you ever see genarr dude was a house, and lived the tony montera lifestyle

there was a guy on here named I forget his handle but he died by the hands of a drunk driver and dude was sick for 20 years old, could have gone pro.

yaaaaaaaaa i think his name was deca19... totally ripped and stakked.. he was 20 and did well in the national shows.... sad he got killed by a drunk driver..

The Terminator said:
Really? I KNOW I can do 100 without even batting an eyelid...:)

Its too bad my bench press isnt THAT good :D :lmao:
That's probably an indicator of why your bench press isn't good, you have a ton of slow twitch in your chest.

Fukkenshredded said:
Wanna bet?

It's not a big deal to me really and I didn't say you couldn't do it just that I would have to see it on video or in person to believe. But if you put it on video I'll pay for the shipping to me. I'll send you some kind of pre paid fedex label.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom