Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Elite Fitness - NYC Get Together

I'm only 80 miles away but I'm the jack of spades in NY's fugitive deck. Not that I wouldn't be interested in seeing Killahbee farmer carrying 20 lb ez curl bars down 47th.

I want to meet you all... come to my casa and make yourselves at home.

NoT...

Werd said:
The DC meetup is on the 7th. This would have to be on the 6th then. I hope to be able to make both. ;)

Werd - If that is you in your avatar, I hope you can make it too!!! :horny:

jk,

seriously though, that would be cool if you could make it up!

chaos mage said:
I'm only 80 miles away but I'm the jack of spades in NY's fugitive deck. Not that I wouldn't be interested in seeing Killahbee farmer carrying 20 lb ez curl bars down 47th.

try 22 1/2 pounds bitch - you forgot about the spring clips.

Excuse me Mr. Fed (coverguy), you forgot to mention in your "meetup" proposal only children aged 8-14 are invited. But I forwarded this message to Fina Junkie and Project, as they are the only two on this board who fit your required demographic. Good day.

Last edited:
The last time I did something like this, I was promised a 27" Color TV. When I went to pick it up, they arrested me.

No thanks.

gonelifting said:
The last time I did something like this, I was promised a 27" Color TV. When I went to pick it up, they arrested me.

No thanks.

well maybe you shouldn't have brought your "nephew" with you, goddman perv.

Coverguy said:
Werd - If that is you in your avatar, I hope you can make it too!!! :horny:

jk,

seriously though, that would be cool if you could make it up!

LOL yes, that is me in my avatar, but I've been a bit under the weather so I may not be as thick... Seriously, for now, the 6th and the 7th are totally open for me and truly look forward to seeing everyone.

;)

It might be interesting if the locals can find a place and time to agree on.

Top Bottom