Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Elite Fitness - NYC Get Together

I was thinking about this same thing the other day. Problem is, I can bearly curl the 12's at Curves, so I don't think I can go until I get bigger.

Luger's would be the best place for an EF meetup. We would spend and eat about $2,000 in steak.

killah,

You show up, and I got your meal covered. Now I'm fucking hungry

JerseyArt said:
killah,

You show up, and I got your meal covered. Now I'm fucking hungry

cover mine too and i'm in. NYC is about a 4 hour drive from me. never been there, not once in my life.

Dude, you can crash at my place. I have two extra bedrooms. Show up, I gotcha covered school boy

JerseyArt said:
Dude, you can crash at my place. I have two extra bedrooms. Show up, I gotcha covered school boy

how strong is the door on one of those bedrooms? does it lock only from the inside? i want to retain my anal virginity. thanks.

crak600 said:
how strong is the door on one of those bedrooms? does it lock only from the inside? i want to retain my anal virginity. thanks.

Bitch, we all know you sold your ass for eight years saving up to buy an MP3 player, so don't front now.

Someones as is gettin vilated if I'm shelling out for room and board. Bring a chick with you, or lube up and get bent

The DC meetup is on the 7th. This would have to be on the 6th then. I hope to be able to make both. ;)

Top Bottom