Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Elite Fitness' first Bodybuilding contest. $8,000 Hard Cash prize

I honestly think you are right, even though unfortunately I dont have the $ to enter or enough time to shed all the weight I need to shed Im pretty sure that some guys might go for the skin pics over the progress pics so it should have 2 categories, hope enough ladies enter to make this happen :)

nans if u sign up Ill send u noodz

Dayum Rick...why you gotta be hatin on us bbers?? :(:(:(

can I just get free sponsership supps considering im signed up to compete in the July LA championships and then the November nationals?
I needs me some sponsers:cool::cool::cool:

btw all competitors in this show...if you need any help doing this contest Ill be happy to offer diet/training/ joose advices

Ill be around EF again in '11

About time you resurfaced again! What have you been up to lately?

YOu should jump in if you are making good progress. I think it is more about the quality of your transformation than being the most ripped up or anything. I imagine someone dropping 30-40 lbs even if not shredded would still be in the running in a transformation contest. Not the same as a physique contest where it is the physique that is judged instead of the transformation. Give it a go.

Everyone is looking at the $99 like it is steep but really, how much would you pay someone to truly motivate you, give you twice the amount of discipline you normally have, and inspire you do do that exra rep or run that extra 5 minutes, and to have them do that for 3 months. WAY MORE THAN 99 bones!!!!! This contest will provide all of those to you, and teach you how to rely on yourself for that motivation. You learn a lot more about yourself when pushing yourself through something hard like this and just coming out on the other end knowing you did your best and look much better is winning in it's own.

I WISH I could do this contest. I have done one bodybuilding competition so I am out. However I am having a shoulder surgery in the first week of the contest so that takes the advantage of having been in a competition away. Anybody wanna make an exception to keep a broken down lifter some motivation... ;)

BTW people... The huge beast of a man you see in this avi is yet another ntbm sponsored Athlete ^^^^ bwahahahahahaa:heart:

nans if u sign up Ill send u noodz

I'll send somebody noodz if nan does too! I think that she should enter. I just saw a show on tv where a chick lost 90 lbs in 111 days. I'm not saying she needs to lose 90lbs but it's great motivation and if she can't come up with the money - I'll find a way to come up with it. No excuses lady! We can be in it together. We're already Skype buddies - we can have motivational meetings and stuff xoxo :)

Reactions: ceo
I'll send somebody noodz if nan does too! I think that she should enter. I just saw a show on tv where a chick lost 90 lbs in 111 days. I'm not saying she needs to lose 90lbs but it's great motivation and if she can't come up with the money - I'll find a way to come up with it. No excuses lady! We can be in it together. We're already Skype buddies - we can have motivational meetings and stuff xoxo :)
Well Rach, I'd like to but at 5'1 and 175 pounds I have to lose at least 55-60 pounds just to reach an acceptable and THEN try to bulk, and as you can imagine if I dont have the $ for inscription clearly I dont for supps, it's a great idea and if it's ever done in the future and I'm a it more far ahead I'm totally in, but a chubby losing weight but not toning up really isnt what they are looking for, they want someone common getting ripped....I even saw the Omega project taking girls but again it's for accentuating a common body, not weight loss...

Well Rach, I'd like to but at 5'1 and 175 pounds I have to lose at least 55-60 pounds just to reach an acceptable and THEN try to bulk, and as you can imagine if I dont have the $ for inscription clearly I dont for supps, it's a great idea and if it's ever done in the future and I'm a it more far ahead I'm totally in, but a chubby losing weight but not toning up really isnt what they are looking for, they want someone common getting ripped....I even saw the Omega project taking girls but again it's for accentuating a common body, not weight loss...

Aww comeon.... I think you're thinking of it wrong. You don't have to look like a bodybuilder and cut/bulk, etc. It's about getting healthy and changing your body. Seems to be like you'd actually be in the perfect position to win.... I'm about 118 lbs right now, and I don't want to "lose weight" per se - seems like it would be harder for me to make a bigger transformation and have no chance in winning...

I also plan to do a daily video blog that would be live at the same time every morning that could be accessible and interactive, and it would be recorded and available the rest of the day to view. I know that in order to be successful I'll need to get on a very regular schedule - gym the same time every day. Bed the same time every day.... etc.

the contest is simply for the most dramatic change, not whether or not someone becomes a bodybuilder.

Top Bottom