Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Elite Fitness' first Bodybuilding contest. $8,000 Hard Cash prize

does anyone know what brandons cycle was last year? and if that was his first cycle? also how does ef plan on monitoring previous bb experience?

Ya I know exactly what it was. I designed it,trained him in diet,training, and his cycle from start to finish... LMAO@does anyone knwo what he cycle was after I just said i trained him..

His cycle was sust,tren,beastdrol for the most part

support sups and pct were the best of there kind for the time he ran the cycle. no clen or t-3 was used. I just tweaked his diet near the end and dropped carbs more and more till the end. He admits he did cheat a few times on the diet so he could have been a lot more ripped.

I gain muscle ultra fast for a chick but I have to lose so much weight I'm sure I wouldnt have enough time, what a shame :(

YOu should jump in if you are making good progress. I think it is more about the quality of your transformation than being the most ripped up or anything. I imagine someone dropping 30-40 lbs even if not shredded would still be in the running in a transformation contest. Not the same as a physique contest where it is the physique that is judged instead of the transformation. Give it a go.

Everyone is looking at the $99 like it is steep but really, how much would you pay someone to truly motivate you, give you twice the amount of discipline you normally have, and inspire you do do that exra rep or run that extra 5 minutes, and to have them do that for 3 months. WAY MORE THAN 99 bones!!!!! This contest will provide all of those to you, and teach you how to rely on yourself for that motivation. You learn a lot more about yourself when pushing yourself through something hard like this and just coming out on the other end knowing you did your best and look much better is winning in it's own.

I WISH I could do this contest. I have done one bodybuilding competition so I am out. However I am having a shoulder surgery in the first week of the contest so that takes the advantage of having been in a competition away. Anybody wanna make an exception to keep a broken down lifter some motivation... ;)

If we get more ladies entering, we MIGHT end up splinting it up into Mens and Womens contests, with totally different prize packages...

Chances are that the women posting picture updates with lots of skin, are going to get the better of votes in this 99% male website, much much more than a dude getting into the best shape of his life.

What do you guys think about that?

If we get more ladies entering, we MIGHT end up splinting it up into Mens and Womens contests, with totally different prize packages...

Chances are that the women posting picture updates with lots of skin, are going to get the better of votes in this 99% male website, much much more than a dude getting into the best shape of his life.

What do you guys think about that?
I honestly think you are right, even though unfortunately I dont have the $ to enter or enough time to shed all the weight I need to shed Im pretty sure that some guys might go for the skin pics over the progress pics so it should have 2 categories, hope enough ladies enter to make this happen :)

Top Bottom