Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Elbow Pain

35andfeel19

Since I restarted working out about 4 months ago I have been experiencing elbow pain. I don't think it is joint pain because it is most intense when I grip. ie. HandShaking, holding dumbells or barbells. I originally starting having the pain after I bought an arm blaster. I actually started having the pain the day AFTER I started using it, which was three months ago. Needless to say, I stopped using it but the pain continues. I took a week off when it started but it didn't improve. I'm just comming off a 3 week break because it got to painful to workout. It still is causing me problems.

I have never had this problem before and the problems didn't start until I used the arm blaster but I have trouble seeing it as the cuase because I haven't used it in three months.

If it is tendenitis shouldn't it have healed by now?

Anybody have any Ideas??

Spare me the "Girly Man Comments"

There is an ailment called capital tunnel syndrome(like carpal tunnel syndrome)that commonly is caused by pressure to the inner elbows(seen a lot in truck drivers)..It is diagnosed by an EMG test(an orthopedic surgeon is your best bet)..anything that has been going on that long needs to be seen by a doctor..athough,tedonitis CAN take a long time to clear-especially if you aren't REALLY resting the tendon.Apply some ice...take some motrin or naprosyn,and immobilize the arm for a few days...Then get a referral to an orthopedic surgeon.

Thanks for the info.

Do you have any additional information or a web link on the subject. I couldn't find anything.

Thanks again

Although I didn't see it called "capital tunnel syndrome" I did find out that I have, none other than, TENNIS ELBOW.

Un Friggen Believeable.

:redhot:

I'm pissed

Thanks for the help

Last edited:
35andfeel19 said:
Thanks for the info.

Do you have any additional information or a web link on the subject. I couldn't find anything.

Thanks again
I read your other post,and tennis elbow sounds about right(cubital tunnel syndrome is nerve damage,so be glad it wasn't that)
A great place to find out about all kinds of orthopedic information is:
owl orthopedic patient links

Last edited:
Top Bottom