Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Ef Hook-ups...no strings, no swingers..nada!!

rocky_road said:
nevermind the feet, its cause she fake tans which isn't a big deal. But you should consider switching up your avie's a little more often, you have a bunch to choose from.
i do , i am actually lookin for a good one right now
 
hotzie said:
whose that dude in all your pics , you should get rid of him


uh..fuck im so drained from fightling swole all day i have no quips.
 
foreigngirl said:
I know, I was making fun of DBBT making that thread few weeks ago. Geez, I have to axplain everything and then its not funny anymore


welcome to my world when i post with you ;)
 
hotzie said:
lol , but for real who is the blonde


which one? the one in my avatar or the other pics..u gotta be more specific there Olive Oil
 
foreigngirl said:
lol......I know that you had to explain stuff to me :lmao:


but dude, you stepped on swoles toes? Bad news.....


yeah poor bastard..i guess he doesnt get that when people like me, hammy, soklu, erzulie,stickfigure, hotzie,spongebob, samoth wootoom and Brothabill start up shit..its in the name of entertainment and laughs.

like being funny while ripping on someone..not really cuz we dont like them, but just to joke around..in the states we call it "jonesing" or "busting balls"

i always apologize or shake hands post thread flame battle via pm or with K just to let that person know they made me laugh with some of their cuts on me. i mean i give credit where credit is due.

he on the other hand..whew...talk about tickin time bomb. i even told him in the post i was j/k and he still went nutty.

he's pissed at the world right now..poor guy..i told him i was just having fun and im sorry and we left it at that.
 
hotzie said:
avi , peniswrinkle

oh some chick in my hometown..pretty good looking eh?

oh and FG, in response tomy own post i Actually do fucking hate Vinylgroover, Longhorn85, and Maverick.

they are douche stains
 
pervis ellison said:
oh some chick in my hometown..pretty good looking eh?

oh and FG, in response tomy own post i Actually do fucking hate Vinylgroover, Longhorn85, and Maverick.

they are douche stains
id hit it
 
DieselGunz said:
Isnt that the norm around here


yeah, sad, isnt it. It even chases the girls out.


Hotzie - I beleive she went to bed, as I will too.

Pervis - just avoid him for a bit. He is usually a very nice guy
 
foreigngirl said:
yeah, sad, isnt it. It even chases the girls out.


Hotzie - I beleive she went to bed, as I will too.

Pervis - just avoid him for a bit. He is usually a very nice guy

are u really leaving?
 
pervis ellison said:
are u really leaving?


yeah, kids wake up early. Sucks, I know.



Hotz - goodnight sweetcheeks :)




DiezelGunz - night, hun. Hope the baby girl is doing good. I wanna see some new pix
 
foreigngirl said:
yeah, kids wake up early. Sucks, I know.



Hotz - goodnight sweetcheeks :)




DiezelGunz - night, hun. Hope the baby girl is doing good. I wanna see some new pix

alright:

HOTZI - always a pleasure (fuck dont you dare make that a sig FG!)

FG - i hate you but love ya doll..always fun

DeislG - your a cool mofo..glad we chatted

g'night all of you.
 
pervis ellison said:
alright:

HOTZI - always a pleasure (fuck dont you dare make that a sig FG!)

FG - i hate you but love ya doll..always fun

DeislG - your a cool mofo..glad we chatted

g'night all of you.
goodnite bro
 
FEISTY11975 said:
You shit stirring lil fucka!!!

Theres an inside joke to that!! Don't worry...I know who he wants to bang :qt:

lol..why are you up so late?
 
FEISTY11975 said:
dood where in the hell have you been? I am always up late.


read this thread..its funny..in its entirey..u missed a funny night girl.
 
pervis ellison said:
read this thread..its funny..in its entirey..u missed a funny night girl.


I already did!! I have been here all night long just lurking in the background!!


I know all that goes on here. I am the EF spy!



I am logging off now so I can talk to Stick! I will see ya'll all tomorrow!!

g'nite
 
rocky_road said:
Awesooome. No that seems normal of fit people. Seems to me like the more overweight someone is, the more they are obsessed with the opposite sex's body. Just my opinion. Not trying to sterotype here.
what?? I couldnt disagree more. just look at the mutual attraction admiration society between strippers and bodybuilders (*cough*fuckbuddies*cough*).

Generally speaking, If you're obsessive (or just work hard) on your own body you tend to obsess & be picky about the opposite sex's body too.
 
Last edited:
Mavafanculo said:
what?? I couldnt disagree more. just look at the mutual attraction admiration society between strippers and bodybuilders (*cough*fuckbuddies*cough*).

Generally speaking, If you're obsessive (or just work hard) on your own body you tend to obsess & be picky about the opposite sex's body too.



I agree
 
foreigngirl said:
you telling me I am ignorant? Look at what he responded to me. I beleive I was right. Dont get your pretty head all big, its gonna be nasty
bwahahahah meow

catfight5c.gif
 
not many names up in this biatch...

anyway.. theres one


oh and I would like to meet KB and Bino for a dl comp.. I'd out lift both their asses.. ;)
 
im not a hook up kinda guy but there are a few people here is love to meet up with

for beers
Brad
Stick
Kak
Scots
Mandinka
Tiny
Wooty/daisy who gets water since the baby
lestat
I know im forgetting someone

coffee
Missfit-shes a sweetheart
friskers
fiesty
seashelly
jens-for coffee after a nice day on the slopes
hidngod

to burn/other drugs
gambino
dunk
killa
BB

if i forgot you im sorry im still groggy from the sleeping pills
 
theoak01 said:
im not a hook up kinda guy but there are a few people here is love to meet up with

for beers
Brad
Stick
Kak
Scots
Mandinka
Tiny
Wooty/daisy who gets water since the baby
lestat
I know im forgetting someone

coffee
Missfit-shes a sweetheart
friskers
fiesty
seashelly
jens-for coffee after a nice day on the slopes
hidngod

to burn/other drugs
gambino
dunk
killa
BB

if i forgot you im sorry im still groggy from the sleeping pills

I'm more of a beer and wings kinda chick ;) Guiness?
 
theoak01 said:
ok we will def have beer since your a guinness fan,and another person to enjoy guinness with is hard to find


Guiness is the SHIT! I haven't had it in sooo long though.. Scotts, Chef and myself went to BWW after my comp and had wings and Guiness :p

Damn now I want one ;)
 
theoak01 said:
ill take you up on the guinnes but ill never let a lady buy,my dad raised me better then that


awww.. really?

You see I believe in you give you take. Even if I go on a date, he gets dinner I get the movie or whatever.

But Ok, i'll respect that, you think you can buy me 3? :qt:

teehee

Im kidding
 
lol im quite generous with my money so im sure we would end up bombed and id be passed out on the couch with a bucket next to me.

ill get the beer just give me a bucket and possibly a blanket ,and make sure fiesty doesnt hurt me
 
theoak01 said:
lol im quite generous with my money so im sure we would end up bombed and id be passed out on the couch with a bucket next to me.

ill get the beer just give me a bucket and possibly a blanket ,and make sure fiesty doesnt hurt me


but if you drink enough you won't feel the pain. :evil:

btw...Oak, I don't drink coffee

so what else you got planned?
 
FEISTY11975 said:
but if you drink enough you won't feel the pain. :evil:

btw...Oak, I don't drink coffee

so what else you got planned?


anything where i dont get hurt,maybe some crawfish and bud light
 
theoak01 said:
anything where i dont get hurt,maybe some crawfish and bud light


damn now you just got me very hungry and thirsty!


That would be soooo good!!



lets say we call a truce!! unless, of course, you want me to break your legs :rose:
 
theoak01 said:
lol im quite generous with my money so im sure we would end up bombed and id be passed out on the couch with a bucket next to me.

ill get the beer just give me a bucket and possibly a blanket ,and make sure fiesty doesnt hurt me


deal!

I have a rugrats blanky that would look good on you ;)

and don't worry about fisty, she's harmless
 
FEISTY11975 said:
damn now you just got me very hungry and thirsty!


That would be soooo good!!



lets say we call a truce!! unless, of course, you want me to break your legs :rose:


im in on the truce,it was getting expensive paying for counter survielance on you.


noob,no deal for you,you may touch me and thats creepy
 
samoth said:
LOL!

I'm workin' on Griffith's Quantum Mechanics and some E&M.

And some english crap.

This thread really reminds me of the old Crisis threads, lol.



:cow:

I used to find problem set solutions from that text all the time. It's widely used so it's easy enough to find solutions, which is sweet. Good old undergrad. Hope you are liking it thoguh man.

Nobody probably. You people are fucked and I'm not kidding.
 
Erzulie said:
Guiness is the SHIT! I haven't had it in sooo long though.. Scotts, Chef and myself went to BWW after my comp and had wings and Guiness :p

Damn now I want one ;)


Damnit now I'm hungry and wanting Guiness too. Luckily I have some at home and I just got back to Denver. Our job in tx is totally fucked but I have to go back in a week or so.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
foreigngirl said:
no cat fights. We are civilazed people. I just misunderstood and appologized. Dont get your hopes high

lol I'm just teasing - it fit so nice tho the little kitten making moves on the big cat and the big cat taking care of bidniss
 
i am not having sex with any more women from EF
 
MattTheSkywalker said:
i am not having sex with any more women from EF

FreeballinDC will be ecstatic.
 
Dial_tone said:
FreeballinDC will be ecstatic.
i met that dude, good guy.

I am not having sex with anyone from EF anyore.
 
Top Bottom