hotzie
New member
what a little angelpervis ellison said:awwwww

what a little angelpervis ellison said:awwwww

rocky_road said:What is your cup of tea, besides getting to know someone more
(just curious)
pervis ellison said:do its..its not sexual..its funny.its so ka blamo

pervis ellison said:awwwww
StickFigure said:**ID Check**
rocky_road said:what? I mean i'm sure hes not anti-hookup is he?
Did he mean that he needs to get to know someone better first?
Or is he asexual?
I really wish Samone (sp?...forget his name exactly) would post in here, the Physics guy, he's preety sweet. I'm going to drag him in here.
StickFigure said:**ID Check**
diesil is attached , thats why he isnt in to the hookup thing also samoth is prob readin a book right nowrocky_road said:what? I mean i'm sure hes not anti-hookup is he?
Did he mean that he needs to get to know someone better first?
Or is he asexual?
I really wish Samone (sp?...forget his name exactly) would post in here, the Physics guy, he's preety sweet. I'm going to drag him in here.
foreigngirl said:what she doesnt know is that he has a girl and a newborn and has never been into getting to know anyoneShe'll learn gradually
foreigngirl said:what she doesnt know is that he has a girl and a newborn and has never been into getting to know anyoneShe'll learn gradually
**get the fuck out**StickFigure said:**ID Check**
rocky_road said:what? I mean i'm sure hes not anti-hookup is he?
Did he mean that he needs to get to know someone better first?
Or is he asexual?
I really wish Samone (sp?...forget his name exactly) would post in here, the Physics guy, he's preety sweet. I'm going to drag him in here.
alot of fuckin flirtin goin on in hereDieselGunz said:You just moved WAY up on my list,,,,, thankyou for the compliment![]()
DieselGunz said:LOL, and xnay on the Raina joke, sorta not in good taste
RR, I want to get to know the person not the body, I know CRAZY concept
DieselGunz said:LOL, and xnay on the Raina joke, sorta not in good taste
RR, I want to get to know the person not the body, I know CRAZY concept
cuz stick is e bangin fistypervis ellison said:xnay on the raina joke? why what up bor?
rocky_road said:lmao. ignorance is bliss. till you start making a fool of yourself over and over again.
foreigngirl said:you telling me I am ignorant? Look at what he responded to me. I beleive I was right. Dont get your pretty head all big, its gonna be nasty
actually she was referring to her selfforeigngirl said:you telling me I am ignorant? Look at what he responded to me. I beleive I was right. Dont get your pretty head all big, its gonna be nasty
DieselGunz said:You just moved WAY up on my list,,,,, thankyou for the compliment![]()
whats up bro THTsamoth said:Problem set, HTH.
![]()
rocky_road said:I said i am ignorant.
I am sorry. Dont mind me sometimes. Not native to english language and take things wrong 
DieselGunz said:LOL, and xnay on the Raina joke, sorta not in good taste
RR, I want to get to know the person not the body, I know CRAZY concept
pervis ellison said:i meant HOTZI thinks BOARDIN IS A HOMO..

samoth said:Boardin's my broly, I totally got his back and stuff.
![]()
hotzie said:whats up bro THT

pervis ellison said:i dont have a problem with him..hotzii told me he was homo..
rocky_road said:hey guys its midnight. Hook up party!
hotzie said:alot of fuckin flirtin goin on in here
samoth said:Problem set, HTH.
![]()
sounds like a planrocky_road said:hey guys its midnight. Hook up party!
rocky_road said:hey guys its midnight. Hook up party!
nah FG aint that bad bropervis ellison said:hata in da houuuuuuse!!!!!!!!!
fuck yea , im on that like stink on shitpervis ellison said:shit you beat me to it
pervis ellison said:BWAHAHAHAHAH...
i cant wait to see HOTZI's REPLY

pervis isnt an alter , he just wants to touch my penisrocky_road said:Pervis and Hotzie.....you guys are funny. I know you're each other's alters tho, two minds don't think that much alike.
hotzie said:pervis isnt an alter , he just wants to touch my penis
lmfaopervis ellison said:click here
This is HOTZI's and MY song
rocky_road said:Pervis and Hotzie.....you guys are funny. I know you're each other's alters tho, two minds don't think that much alike.
yea if pervis looked like me he would kill himself cuz he hates white peoplepervis ellison said:it hotzi looked like me in real life.....
he would kill himself. seriously.
hotzie said:yea if pervis looked like me he would kill himself cuz he hates white people
lol good answerpervis ellison said:we always hate what we're afraid of
pervis ellison said:xnay on the raina joke? why what up bor?
foreigngirl said:We Need Answers!!!! Who Do You Wanna Hook Up With?
foreigngirl said:We Need Answers!!!! Who Do You Wanna Hook Up With?
sorry dude im straightpervis ellison said:i already told you guys!!!
redguru said:I figured you'd be finding a workable proof for the dyer conjecture.Dyer Conjecture

goodbyerocky_road said:Nice song.........yeah what fg said! Go back to the topic! And i'm going to bed. Bye. No one tell me goodbye. Unless it has to do with the topic.
rocky_road said:Nice song.........yeah what fg said! Go back to the topic! And i'm going to bed. Bye. No one tell me goodbye. Unless it has to do with the topic.
rocky_road said:Nice song.........yeah what fg said! Go back to the topic! And i'm going to bed. Bye. No one tell me goodbye. Unless it has to do with the topic.
GrandMaster said:FG deffinatly on my list... her i would really like to get to know more about.... i'll hold off on the sexual parts as much as i can... tempting as she is.. shes a really sweet gal

samoth said:LOL!
I'm workin' on Griffith's Quantum Mechanics and some E&M.
And some english crap.
This thread really reminds me of the old Crisis threads, lol.
![]()
GrandMaster said:FG deffinatly on my list... her i would really like to get to know more about.... i'll hold off on the sexual parts as much as i can... tempting as she is.. shes a really sweet gal
DieselGunz said:You ever see that model boat/plane a hydrofoam?
thing is silly, great invention
foreigngirl said:awww, thats so sweet.
Now I need more guys to say this about me![]()
nightforeigngirl said:huh?
rocky_road said:she is sweet and has a rare beauty! One of a kind she seems.
are you talkin about the same FG i know ???rocky_road said:she is sweet and has a rare beauty! One of a kind she seems.
foreigngirl said:you are hijacking this thread big time
DieselGunz said:nope Samoth was on that point earlier, altho the posts come in so fast it is not relivant anymore

hotzie said:are you talkin about the same FG i know ???
hotzie said:are you talkin about the same FG i know ???
i dont mind , i like RRforeigngirl said:yes she is. Do you mind?
werdrocky_road said:does she have delicate light skin and preety golden hair? Then yes I am. What are you blind she's gorgeous.
hotzie said:i dont mind , i like RR![]()
foreigngirl said:I like her too....and dont you dare think what I know you'll think

foreigngirl said:Stick - you calling me noob? You dont know what I am capabale of. Its Wanna, not Gonna.
hotzie said:werd
im not hidingrocky_road said:that's what I thought. Guys like to hide their admiration of certain females behind of a shield of sarcastic....mean-ity![]()
hotzie said:im not hiding
meany
rocky_road said:ok. totally off topic but dude man....you're avie is starting to bother me man,....her feet aren't even tan hahahah you can keep it but its just hilarious man. Haha I dunno but after seeing it about 50 times I think of her as weird instead of preety.

you mean she has feetrocky_road said:ok. totally off topic but dude man....you're avie is starting to bother me man,....her feet aren't even tan hahahah you can keep it but its just hilarious man. Haha I dunno but after seeing it about 50 times I think of her as weird instead of preety.
hotzie said:sorry dude im straight
you should reach over and unplug your computerStickFigure said:You three should get a room since you're not worried about the minor in the group.![]()
does that mean you dont want em anymorepervis ellison said:not you Happy meal...
StickFigure said:You three should get a room since you're not worried about the minor in the group.![]()
foreigngirl said:now its time for Hotzie and Perv to make a thread with face pix so we can vote
actually i dorocky_road said:They are the most worried about me dawg. Come on try to lighten up, we don't bite.
hotzie said:you should reach over and unplug your computer

i wont grampsStickFigure said:Don't hate me Chester.![]()
hotzie said:you mean she has feet![]()
whose that dude in all your pics , you should get rid of himpervis ellison said:i have a gallery![]()
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














