foreigngirl
New member
pervis ellison said:i have a gallery![]()
I know, I was making fun of DBBT making that thread few weeks ago. Geez, I have to axplain everything and then its not funny anymore
pervis ellison said:i have a gallery![]()
i do , i am actually lookin for a good one right nowrocky_road said:nevermind the feet, its cause she fake tans which isn't a big deal. But you should consider switching up your avie's a little more often, you have a bunch to choose from.
hotzie said:i wont gramps
Well, no
for the minor.hotzie said:whose that dude in all your pics , you should get rid of him
foreigngirl said:I know, I was making fun of DBBT making that thread few weeks ago. Geez, I have to axplain everything and then its not funny anymore
lol , but for real who is the blondepervis ellison said:uh..fuck im so drained from fightling swole all day i have no quips.
pervis ellison said:welcome to my world when i post with you![]()

hotzie said:lol , but for real who is the blonde
avi , peniswrinklepervis ellison said:which one? the one in my avatar or the other pics..u gotta be more specific there Olive Oil
i know where is RR when you need herforeigngirl said:g'night. This turned into a sausage fest
foreigngirl said:lol......I know that you had to explain stuff to me
but dude, you stepped on swoles toes? Bad news.....
foreigngirl said:g'night. This turned into a sausage fest
hotzie said:avi , peniswrinkle
id hit itpervis ellison said:oh some chick in my hometown..pretty good looking eh?
oh and FG, in response tomy own post i Actually do fucking hate Vinylgroover, Longhorn85, and Maverick.
they are douche stains
DieselGunz said:Isnt that the norm around here
foreigngirl said:yeah, sad, isnt it. It even chases the girls out.
Hotzie - I beleive she went to bed, as I will too.
Pervis - just avoid him for a bit. He is usually a very nice guy
im about to go to bed alsoforeigngirl said:yeah, sad, isnt it. It even chases the girls out.
Hotzie - I beleive she went to bed, as I will too.


FEISTY11975 said:Whats going on in here?
![]()
pervis ellison said:are u really leaving?
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5744150&postcount=80FEISTY11975 said:Whats going on in here?
![]()
foreigngirl said:yeah, kids wake up early. Sucks, I know.
Hotz - goodnight sweetcheeks![]()
DiezelGunz - night, hun. Hope the baby girl is doing good. I wanna see some new pix
goodnite bropervis ellison said:alright:
HOTZI - always a pleasure (fuck dont you dare make that a sig FG!)
FG - i hate you but love ya doll..always fun
DeislG - your a cool mofo..glad we chatted
g'night all of you.
hotzie said:
she is prob callin him right now , like wtf you son of a bitchpervis ellison said:bad bor bad bor bad bor bad bor lmao
hotzie said:

hotzie said:she is prob callin him right now , like wtf you son of a bitch
hotzie said:

FEISTY11975 said:You shit stirring lil fucka!!!
Theres an inside joke to that!! Don't worry...I know who he wants to bang![]()

pervis ellison said:lol..why are you up so late?
FEISTY11975 said:dood where in the hell have you been? I am always up late.
pervis ellison said:read this thread..its funny..in its entirey..u missed a funny night girl.
that would prob make stick cry , but im downFEISTY11975 said:and Hotzie![]()
hotzie said:that would prob make stick cry , but im down
what?? I couldnt disagree more. just look at the mutual attraction admiration society between strippers and bodybuilders (*cough*fuckbuddies*cough*).rocky_road said:Awesooome. No that seems normal of fit people. Seems to me like the more overweight someone is, the more they are obsessed with the opposite sex's body. Just my opinion. Not trying to sterotype here.
Mavafanculo said:what?? I couldnt disagree more. just look at the mutual attraction admiration society between strippers and bodybuilders (*cough*fuckbuddies*cough*).
Generally speaking, If you're obsessive (or just work hard) on your own body you tend to obsess & be picky about the opposite sex's body too.
you'd totally do me.foreigngirl said:like someone is really gonna tell the truth
bwahahahah meowforeigngirl said:you telling me I am ignorant? Look at what he responded to me. I beleive I was right. Dont get your pretty head all big, its gonna be nasty
Mavafanculo said:bwahahahah meow
![]()
theoak01 said:im not a hook up kinda guy but there are a few people here is love to meet up with
for beers
Brad
Stick
Kak
Scots
Mandinka
Tiny
Wooty/daisy who gets water since the baby
lestat
I know im forgetting someone
coffee
Missfit-shes a sweetheart
friskers
fiesty
seashelly
jens-for coffee after a nice day on the slopes
hidngod
to burn/other drugs
gambino
dunk
killa
BB
if i forgot you im sorry im still groggy from the sleeping pills
Erzulie said:I'm more of a beer and wings kinda chickGuiness?
theoak01 said:ok we will def have beer since your a guinness fan,and another person to enjoy guinness with is hard to find
Erzulie said:Guiness is the SHIT! I haven't had it in sooo long though.. Scotts, Chef and myself went to BWW after my comp and had wings and Guiness![]()
Damn now I want one![]()

theoak01 said:

theoak01 said:ill take you up on the guinnes but ill never let a lady buy,my dad raised me better then that
theoak01 said:lol im quite generous with my money so im sure we would end up bombed and id be passed out on the couch with a bucket next to me.
ill get the beer just give me a bucket and possibly a blanket ,and make sure fiesty doesnt hurt me
FEISTY11975 said:but if you drink enough you won't feel the pain.![]()
btw...Oak, I don't drink coffee
so what else you got planned?
theoak01 said:anything where i dont get hurt,maybe some crawfish and bud light

theoak01 said:lol im quite generous with my money so im sure we would end up bombed and id be passed out on the couch with a bucket next to me.
ill get the beer just give me a bucket and possibly a blanket ,and make sure fiesty doesnt hurt me
FEISTY11975 said:damn now you just got me very hungry and thirsty!
That would be soooo good!!
lets say we call a truce!! unless, of course, you want me to break your legs![]()
Swunkzulie said:deal!
I have a rugrats blanky that would look good on you![]()
and don't worry about fisty, she's harmless
samoth said:LOL!
I'm workin' on Griffith's Quantum Mechanics and some E&M.
And some english crap.
This thread really reminds me of the old Crisis threads, lol.
![]()
tommy2tone said:tommy2tone because he's a sexy mother shut your mouth
StickFigure said:i'd hit it.
tommy2tone said:anyone have cliff notes of this 15 page thread?
tommy2tone said:i just got shivers down my back.......
now fiesty stop using stick's profile

StickFigure said:Everybody's banging everybody while having coffee and drinking beer.
How's that?
tommy2tone said:nah i meant who's going after who:
i know this much so far
tommy2tone with tommy2tone
StickFigure said:I don't have that much patience to write all that out.
hotzie said:fu ,
Erzulie said:Guiness is the SHIT! I haven't had it in sooo long though.. Scotts, Chef and myself went to BWW after my comp and had wings and Guiness![]()
Damn now I want one![]()

foreigngirl said:no cat fights. We are civilazed people. I just misunderstood and appologized. Dont get your hopes high
Mavafanculo said:lol I'm just teasing - it fit so nice tho the little kitten making moves on the big cat and the big cat taking care of bidniss

MattTheSkywalker said:i am not having sex with any more women from EF
i met that dude, good guy.Dial_tone said:FreeballinDC will be ecstatic.
ooohhh yyyeeeaahhhh This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














