Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EF a lot more honest without douchebag RoidStore.com BuySteroids.com advertisers!

Re: Elite is a lot more reputable now that they got rid of this douchebag advertiser!

great find on the website

Re: Elite is a lot more reputable now that they got rid of this douchebag advertiser!

Good work for dropping him, but why take the pr*ck mon in the first place without testing the goods?

timtim said:
so roidstore sucks but AR is ok?

that guy is a scammer and a liar. nothing good about what he comes up with.

OH YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been waiting for this day to come along. I was a member of the board AR for a long time, and then I decided to check out the ROIDSTORE. I didnt even bother looking into the store for the first four years as a member as I had no need to. When I seen the board turning into a playground for parrots and people being allowed to give advice to people who were too young to even be on the board, I am talking 16 and 17 YO kids in school who come on and say " HI everyone, my name is blah and my stats are, !&yo, 165LBs, been lfting weights all my life and have some test, deca and dbol and want to do a steroid cycle".
People would then come on the thread by the 10s and 20s and 30s and say, well youir a little young, but hey, here is how to do it and good luck bro.
And all the unchecked disrespect and bad advice. There is only one forum on that board that is moderated properly, and the moderater I still respect. As for the rest of the board??????????????? :whatever:
I started to check out the site, steroid.com, and all the videos they had with AR and BC, and then their little store that they have been makeing God knows how much $ for who knows how long from unsuspecting newbs and uneducated people by going against the very principals that AR and BC preached about watching out for scammers and acting like they treat their members so good.
Call it advertising, call it what you want. It is outright SCAMMER bullshiznit in the community of AAS users and the like.
I questioned the validity of their products to some of the mods and BC himself via PM, asking what were the ingredients and didnt get any responses.I then gave some advice to a member about not getting supps from a certain website, not the roidstore front, but another site because of poor customer service and the products were not very effective. I was then warned that I was sourceing. WTF?? I found out later that the site was a sponsor of AR. So I left it alone, and started a thread asking everyone what they thought about the products sold in the roid store, and then all of a sudden, people come out of the woodwork and say they spent xxx amount of money and when they got the crap they bought, they felt cheated. But they didnt say anything for fear of being banned. I bumped the thread a few times, and next thing I know, I am banned.

I loved the forum, was a great place to ask advice, and get questions answered, but as of late has become a breeding ground for parrots who get a few post under their belt, and start repeating things they read from another thread or post just to sound like they know what they are talking about.
It was really refreshing when I joined this board, and seen that it was moderated by people who gives a shiznit about the members, being careful to make sure that we are not telling a teenager how to cycle, or allowing disrespect to go unchecked.
This board is supported by paying for a membership, and also the e-books that are very informative, and you know exactly what yopu are getting when you pay your $$. And the administrater, and I am not sucking up to all those that may think so, but to be able to communicate with the administrater, and get a quick response, and also the mods, and the level of respect here is the way it should be.
I am glad to be a part of this community and also glad that this is out in the open. I hope I am not out of line, and if I am, please let me know and I will edit whatever needs to be edited.

"look at me I have 700 dollars in my hand! Can you see each bill?"

item

"and here i am playing blackjack at the $2 tables with my 700. Can you tell I'm on Trenn and Winney-Vii in this pic? lets just say i had to sell some more dekkca to make up for that night."

item

DBBT said:
"look at me I have 700 dollars in my hand! Can you see each bill?"

item

"and here i am playing blackjack at the $2 tables with my 700. Can you tell I'm on Trenn and Winney-Vii in this pic? lets just say i had to sell some more dekkca to make up for that night."

item

lol. Is that AR?

sman275 said:
This is going on every where. You can not enter a suppl. store without
seeing products like "Anavar" or "DBol". It's just marketing. From
Just Add Muscle......"Phenterdrene" Sounds alot like the script
Phentermine (sp.)? used in weight loss.

I'm sorry that his knowledge is no longer @ EF.

And the link that was posted came from his new forum. Every one has a
right to charge what ever they want for their products. In business, you
have to make a profit.

I don't understand this sort of thinking that goes on here at EF. This is a steroid board, NOT a prohormone slash fake suppliment board. I've been seeing this "Juse Add Muscle" site pop up in conversations as though they are legit..After looking at their www, it's nothing more than the other site that sells "dekkabolone" etc. type products. I have always thought of EF as being a top-notch site, but if they continue to go down this road and pay these types of sponsors, then it's going to ruin their credibility even more. I come here almost everyday looking around for knowledge, NOT fake suppliment info..

SouthernLord said:
lol. Is that AR?

no that's the clap.

AR is behind the camera

sparetire said:
I don't understand this sort of thinking that goes on here at EF. This is a steroid board, NOT a prohormone slash fake suppliment board. I've been seeing this "Juse Add Muscle" site pop up in conversations as though they are legit..After looking at their www, it's nothing more than the other site that sells "dekkabolone" etc. type products. I have always thought of EF as being a top-notch site, but if they continue to go down this road and pay these types of sponsors, then it's going to ruin their credibility even more. I come here almost everyday looking around for knowledge, NOT fake suppliment info..

I can not speak for EF. BUT, the board probably needs adver. to stay in business. I am sure that the banner sponsors pay EF.

sparetire said:

The sponsors of this board at least will post all the ingredients in their site for you to see exactly what you are getting. Every board has to have funding, and EF uses sponsors that dont hide what is in their products, and give a complete list of what is each product. There may be a little hype and naming of products to catch your eye, but that is good advertiseing, and no false claims like on another board. Credibility is solid here bro. No hidden agendas or false claims. WHat you see is what you get.

sparetire said:

The FDA might disagree with you about the effectiveness of the products sold at "Just Add Muscle" . . . Rumor has it some of the supplements might become classified along the same lines as Steroids and banned from being sold by month's end...
Also, JAM will list their ingredients and welcome a civil debate about the ingredients. The names is just flashy marketing to get your attention. In no way do they try to "fool" you into thinking you are buying illegal drugs.
Everybody from Primordial Performance, AGX Sports and Proteabody will talk to you about their ingredients, even list them on their sites AND welcome any questions asked about their products on the forums.

Top Bottom