Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EAS's Betagen-How did it work for you?

FSUGeneticFreak

Hey guys, I've been taking EAS's Betagen going on a week now. I figured id see if i could get some ideas on peoples gains and whatnot or just some random input on the Betagen. Thanx a lot.

:fro:

AFTER I TOOK THE WHOLE BOTTLE I

I GAINED 4 POUNDS AND MY STREAGTH WENT UP LIKE 5 POUNDS ON SOME LIFTS MIDRONISED CREATINE BY MET-RX IS 10 BUCKS AND IS WAY BETTER

Wow, you actually paid extra for added HMB??:rolleyes:
Save your money and just buy regular creatine. There are a lot of ex HMB users in here and most have one thing in common. No gains from HMB use. Didn't work for me or any of my friends some 4 years ago. As a matter of fact, a friend of mine who is a health food retailer used 3 times the recommended dosage when it was first released. He did this for about 2 months. Nada for him also. Use up what you have left, then take your savings and spend it on quality protein as far as supplements go.

yeahh seriously.. i'm using betagen right now and i'm considering just mixing it with the rest of my tang.... the stuff's horrible... i'm taking twice the recommended scoops just to get rid of it.. buy some phosphogen... cheaper and wayyy better..

Betagen orange flavor tastes awesome, But it's a horrible supplement, you probably need like 20grams of HMB for it to be really effective.

Trax is right,,buy some phosphegen HP instead,much better stuff.

Peacec :fro:

Betagen was the biggest waste of money! The HMB was just a lot of hype. Stick with simple creatine.

Top Bottom