Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EAS Supplements/Protein

Disco Dave

I need some help here, I've got my bf down to about 10% but would like to start bulking up a bit. Firstly, is it possible to bulk up but keep your bf the same? Also, are EAS supplements any good, I currently take Simply Protein, but was going to try Progain (is that EAS?!). Are there any protein powders that are good for packing on muscle more than others? Also is it possible to take creatine and not get that wobbley water logged look?! :rolleyes:

First Creating makes you watery bro no matter what you do
Second EAS is good but way overpriced, Simply tastes good although expect no gains from it, better use Precision Protein 100% isolate
peace

There is a article in the FLEX june edition about whey protein: "The bottem line is that all pure whey protein products are about the same in their abilties to promote muscle growth in the context of a hugh-protein diet. However when components are added that enchance protein utilization effiency, the resulting product may indeed have subtle advantages over regular whey protein."

I would (and do) choose Simply over Precision. It is a good and affordable whey protein.

I've bought 5 containers of simply and they did't work for me, no pound gains, precision 2 containers and I noticed 4 pounds lean mass.Perhaps it works better for me, give it a try

Take ErgoPharm for Pro Hormones, Pat Arnold is an Animal! Look into Pro Blend 55 or MyoMax "10 in 1" for big gainers.

EAS is good shit, expensive but good!!
I use the muscle drive HP, has your protein isolate, methoxy, glutamine, and ecdy extract. You get alot of shit in one shake, DPSnutrition.com has it for $30 right now. Other then that I would shop arround for other brands. Get yourself micronized creatine, better to ingest.

Believe me or not Multipower is much better than EAS, cheaper and german quality protein,
look out for this in the US if available, they make incredible products

Don't be too worried about increasing your bodyfat while bulking. It's not uncommon for me to get up around 12% when bulking and down to 7% when cutting. You've got to add some fat if you want to add muscle. And vice versa when you loose.

I've been sticking with Isopure for Protein. I can get the 9lbs bucket for $65 (50g protien / serving). If you want to spend the money, I'd suggest NitroTech or Tripple Threat (from here on MassQ).

As far as creatine goes, if you're strength training - and sticking to a good workout schedule, you won't get a wobbly look. If you take creatine and sit on your ass - then yes, you'll just get fat.

I THINK EAS MAKES REALLY GOOD SUPS A LITTLE PRICEY
AS FOR THE PROTEIN I'M REALLY IMPRESED WITH
SCIFIT'S PROTEIN AND IT TASTES GREAT
NOT A BIG FAN OF CREATING THOUGH

Top Bottom