Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

durabolin for woman weekly inj or every five days

My first cycle I ran was 50mg every 5 days. Since then I've also run it 50-75 every 7 days and personally, I saw more gains in the every 5 day injection but it also depends on the sides you're willing to get because you'll have to be careful at that dosage. Also, dpends on your goals. Is this for lots of size or what?

no just too harden up while dieting and maybey add a couple of pounds of muscle.i was thinkin every seven days to reduce risks of side effects

If you are simply looking to just "harden up" why not take anavar? I would use the deca if you are looking to put on a lot of size...not just to harden up...How is your diet and training look? You can do a lot with that as well.

I agree w/ New on this one. If you're not wanting to put on a lot of size, dont even mess with the deca. Anavar or Primo would be more than fine. :)

im no talking about deca.im talking about the faster acting durabolin.it doe not make you retain a lot of water its in and out of body in 3-5 days.i was just asking if because of sides is it better to stretch out to 7 days

Top Bottom