Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dumbell benched 110 for reps

flexed1

Elite Mentor
Platinum
in preperation for my show in Sept started to bulk or gain. last night did 8 reps at 110 pound dumbells a personal best for me. i am currently at 160 5'3 and gearing for the leightweight class at the Heart of texas in dallas. bodyfat at 6.8-7% and my weight cut off is 164 and under so i should come in at mimimum 10 pounds heavier than my last show where i placed 2nd. the guy who beat me has won everyshow since mine and moved up to a national ranked middleweight so this will be my year.

I was going to give you shit...just for giggles, but at that weight...Congrats bro! Solid job.

WODIN said:
I was going to give you shit...just for giggles, but at that weight...Congrats bro! Solid job.

Same here. Wtf you doing DB pressing 110lbs at 160? Good work.

-Warik

my pics are on johnnyo's sight from my last show. i compete as i said lightweight and am very thick and strong though this 110 was my personal best but i could have gone higher i guess. my waist is 27 and my bodyfat under 7% so if i can hold the size plus add more i should win my class this year,

my partner was doing 70's and i used those for flyes so he was shocked.

you lucky sob you j/k ur less then me and i dropped the 60's trying to db press them last week,one day ill get em,i hate not having a training partner for a spotter

no chemicals for me but if I was on it would be anadrol, deca, d bol, and equipoise,a and than some test after the anadrol but that's all hypothetical.

Top Bottom