Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dude got busted by DEA for fina purchase

Re: so

I keep a ton of literature about cattle sales around the house....my buddies at the gym laugh at me....but I am a paranoid mother.....theres a shit load of auctions that sale cattle....got on thier mailing lists....

You can buy a steer and have a guy keep it till your ready to slaughter it......

"The annual Southwest Va Angus Double Header Sale was held on May 11, 2002 at the Washington County Fairgrounds in Abingdon, VA. This was the 4th annual Southwest VA Angus Performance Test Bull Sale.

The 30 Angus bulls sold for a gross of $42,725 for an average of $1,425 which is a $326 increase over last year. The top selling bull was a Connealy Freightliner son out of a Bon View Emulation Ext 473 daughter consigned by Freddie Mullins of Clingwood, VA and selling for $1,950 to Muddy Branch Inc. of Mountain City, TN. Second top selling bull was a Lukens 9440 Scotch Cap 2463 son, consigned by Graystone Farm of Wytheville, VA and purchased by Terry Tabor of Tabor Farms Inc., Dublin, VA, for $1,850."

For a grand u could buy a cow...lol

Re: Re: so

Burgboy said:
For a grand u could buy a cow...lol

That’s all well and good, that and $1 will get you a cup of coffee, but without a cattle/ranch license or whatever the fuck it is…you will get in trouble.

Just because you know everything about Dodge Vipers and have 100 copies of the Du Pont Registry, doesn’t mean you actually OWN a viper.

Just use your heads guys, the law is against us in this matter, trust me.

And that is pretty cheap for a cow, but get the farmers/cattle license, and you dont even have to have a damn cow.

Re: Re: Re: so

There is no such thing as a cattle/ranch liscense bro....call any cattle dealer up and they will tell you that.....as long as u have land zoned for farm animals anyone can buy cows....and if you buy one you dont get a liscense....

It may change by state but I don't think so....I called several dealers and they chuckled when i asked about a liscense.....one reply was..."Your not driving a car....your buying a cow"

NY Muscle said:

That’s all well and good, that and $1 will get you a cup of coffee, but without a cattle/ranch license or whatever the fuck it is…you will get in trouble.

Just because you know everything about Dodge Vipers and have 100 copies of the Du Pont Registry, doesn’t mean you actually OWN a viper.

Just use your heads guys, the law is against us in this matter, trust me.

And that is pretty cheap for a cow, but get the farmers/cattle license, and you dont even have to have a damn cow.

THE BOUNCER said:
ya asshole your right! it's not legal to convert fina for human use. but he had never converted it! that's like saying if you buy a gun and some bullits, your going to murder somebody!
Good fucking point!

I talked to a cattleman last night. He has about a dozen cattle and two bulls. No license needed. He never heard of it. He also never heard of Fina so I had to fill him in.

The whole story is bull(hehe...)shit!!!
Anyone can buy anything what's legal to buy, that's why it's legal. Jboldman, you are mistaken, there's no law against buying legal products. Consumers are protected against buying illegal stuff by mistake, that's what those thing like prescription and licenses are for.
They supposedly entered his house without search warrent and confiscated his gear, well, if it was obtained without warrent, case will be dropped by any court. In a matter of fact, they entered his house illegally. Etc, etc, etc....
Asshole who wrote that post originally, is probable having a good time reading how we are arguing over it...

LMAO to Enigmaxxx7 ....:D

You guys are missing the point

If in fact the DEA has the customer list..dont think for one second they wont start cross referencing addresses and LARGE orders to the same person..

The bottom line is it’s the other stuff that he got seized that got him in trouble..but it’s the cross referencing addresses from the customers list…IMHO..that allowed the DEA to find him.

Im pretty sure trenbolone is cIII…but not positive…tren is tren…no matter what form…pill, liquid, pellet, etc.

man

NY muscle, I see your point but kinda disagree on one thing.

There are no safegaurds against us buying fina. If the gov. wants to stop it they have to change the laws a little, that wont take them long if little "highschool johny" gets knocked for his shit getting seized and than cross referenced and raided with everyting from gear to fina. Once it hits dateline or 20/20 its only a matter of time before they put in safeguards.

Right now you can log on and buy without proof of anything, in a country lacking personal responsiblity whose fault is that? LOL If fina is so regulated it would require alot more to purchase than just sending money and getting it.

I mean can you go buy anything else that is "illegal" from a regular business so easy. If someone was selling cocaine like this they would have been shut down.

Maybe banning all online sales of it. Can you imagine the lawsuit if someone gets arrested for buying this shit? No safe guards no nothing and you are arrested. Lawsuit out the ass. Maybe thats whats stopping a current crackdown. The wording of the law is to vague and online selling shouldn't exist of such a product period.

It says DIVERT not YOU MUST CURRENTLY OWN CATTLE or YOU MUST CURRENTLY BE A FARMER, it says DIVERT i.e. to turn away from its intended purpose, which cannot be proved with simple possesion UNLESS you have other gear, syringes, kits, etc.

Online sales should be stopped if they are going to be arresting folks. Make it so there is verification of being a current cattle owner, a 3 day waiting period or something. If the shit is so serious regulate it on the sale sid like it is.

You just can't go to a pharmacy and order up some shit or go to a gun shop and buy a gun without being checked and verified.

Re: man

me2dammit said:

It says DIVERT not YOU MUST CURRENTLY OWN CATTLE or YOU MUST CURRENTLY BE A FARMER, it says DIVERT i.e. to turn away from its intended purpose, which cannot be proved with simple possesion UNLESS you have other gear, syringes, kits, etc.

I agree with your whole post, but what I am saying is..even if Fina is legal...and even if the pellets were never converted...what the DEA DOES KNOW is that fina pellets is something that is associated with steroid users/dealers...so the Fina purchasing..legal or not legal...is what is going to allow the DEA to find and bust people a LOT easier... all they need is probable cause to search and after they cross out and disregard all the customers that have some type of busines name or shit like "Miami Breeders" or any stupid name (even though some of these names may be bogus and just an attempt for an avg juice user/dealer to cover his ass), they will start looking very closely at the other Joe Average buyer with no business name or farm address etc....

bottom line is DEA are allover these boards..THEY know what people are doing with the FINA...thats all they need to know....and maybe once in a while they may search a house/business and be wrong, cause the person does own some type of farm and isnt a juice head...they will still successfully bust steroid users/dealers MUCH easier thatn ever before.

the story seems a lttle fishy to me! 5 cars, all for something that is 100% legal!:rolleyes: then he lets them search his house without a warrent which they wouldn't have gotten anyway because they had nothing against this guy. after all that, they find about $1000 dollars worth of gear and they only give him a ticket! come on guys use your brains.

I know this is an old post. Fishy it may sound, yes. But they do the weirdest things. I've personally witnessed enough busts both steroids and other illegal compounds via being at the right/wrong place at the right/wrong time and also on ride alongs with a cop friend on a beat. This friend or I should say 4 of my cop friends do the shittiest things sometimes. They do WHATEVER THEY PLEASE. Because.... THEY CAN. You can say they CAN'T. But my counter is THEY DO. Sure you can fight it, you can exercise your rights, but they're a step ahead of you most always and protect each other and lie lie lie. I know FIRST hand. But in instances where I KNOW first hand, I've been glad they did, as they were god aweful illegals that were involved in the rape of a young boy and it lead to many thousands of pounds of Heroin ultimately. So LIE.... that was fine with me. They violated this guy's rights so bad (I will not be specific) and YES illegals have more rights than you'd believe, but the guy was THE actual guy that had raped the 9 year old, just by luck they caught him along with the heroin. Could have been any number of the cartel guys but it was HIM.

So coming into the house WITHOUT a warrant. YEAH they'll do that. No warrant is necessary for a girl (was it this guy's sister I believe?) letting them in. She probably signed and they showed badges and said we are coming in, and she opened the door for them,. Game on, you just lost your right to not having them in now. They (the police are ALLOWED to lie to get confessions believe it or not). Stating things like "are you going to let us do this the easy or hard way etc," like are you going to let us search you on a voluntary basis or do we have to arrest you on the spot for the Fina and the kits on intent and then tear your house inside out with the warrant we get while your still waiting to post bond? These are the words of many cops. They are trained to do this. You say YES out of fear, and bam, now they have reasonable cause, permission, and can bust you for scheduled substances (Steroids). They couldn't have done that without his permission or without letting them in. The answer is "Thank you, but NO you are not coming in or have my permission to enter the premises" And of course if they're in there and threaten jail if you dont' let them look...think about it, why would they be giving an ultimatum if they could just LOOK. The answer. NO YOU MAY NOT, Charge me or release me now. And please leave my house. Call your attorney, or any attorney out of the yellow pages while they're their. they change their attitudes quickly. But this guy's claims about what they did, are not out of the ordinary. They'll do this and much much worse, lol. They are trained to intimidate and make you think you do NOT have a choice. If they are giving you options, you are in the drivers seat as a sort of general rule. They cannot make deals with you! They are NOT the judge jury and verdict. Stand your ground.

Finaplix - I know 2 employees at Vet America. One used to be a client of mine at a media company and she just happened to go get another job and end up there. Lol, I told her, jeese lol, You'll come in handy even though you're not my client any longer because I have a lovely reason to shop at your store. She HAS told me this: that there is a list of products that are logged for inspection by the feds or whomever the part of the law is that inspects these products and each sale is recorded on that list. She added that as far as she knew (worked there short of a year at the time) that she had never seen the list sequested or anyone come in. Who knows? Someone knows. But it's nice to have it taken outside the place without a credit card and pay with a money order to your friend instead of the company. OOOOPs.
doesn't work there anymore. Too bad for me.

Guys, be careful. Be thoughtful, use a prepaid debit, money orders, western union if possible (under $999) etc. Don't think you can use your CC and order away on a product that IS illegal. I don't care what you say about it not being illegal in the pellet form. They don't care about pellets, they do care who has them and will sit back and watch until you don't have any in pellet form anymore because they are all in a 50 or 100ml jug.

Good luck to all. The government KNOWS what's best for you and I. lol. They are there to help you...lol Some of them even have 21" guns with a middle name of Hypocrit. Such is the world we live in.
Peace

Top Bottom