Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Drop sets and Nausea

demand72

Just finished a lower body workout using drop sets and man is my stomach turning. I worked out on an empty stomach... any thoughts? Is this normal?

Thanks.

Yes, it is entirely normal....for pussies!!! lol just teasin', seriously though, yes what you are experiencing is something experienced by almost everyone. Don't have a heavy meal before your squat/leg workouts. There isn't really a whole lot you can do to stop the nausea to a great degree besides backing off in intensity slightly. And if you do throw up, its ok just make sure to wash your mouth out afterwards, the acids in your tum tum are hell on your teeth, hence the reason why so many sufferers of bulimia have horrendous cavities.

kind regards,
jeremy

Meal time

I ate about 2 hours before... just a small steak.

Appreciate your feedback, despite all the sarcasm. I was just wondering what the cause of the nausea is since I don't feel it with my regular workout.

Thanks.

Not sure what to tell you bro. I never lift on an empty stomach. I don't eat a big ass meal before either, but never on an empty stomach.

This might sound a little odd, but since leg workouts are normally the most taxing on the body, you need to have a little more gas in your tank. My guess is that you're getting naucious because you're doing an intense workout with no fuel to drive it. A small steak two hours before is not enough. I would say get some good carbs in you about an hour before you lift.

Top Bottom