Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Drol nothing but mass blast and cruise

8/31
Knees a pain today....no cardio.
Injection 15 IUs each Ipamor and CJC 1295.
Off the dbol and feeling better.
2 Shakes 2 scoops, 1 pak gelatine, 12 oz 2% milk, 1 Tablespoon olive oil. (in each shake)
Went in and gave blood sample today should have results in my email tomorrow. Will post it up.

Blood Test Results

Here you all go.
RBC red blood cell. To be high on or after cycle is normal.
RDW The red bloodcell distribution width. Same
Hematocrit packed cell volume. Same
Creatinine kidney function. Need to get a good Kidney supp!
AST (SGOT) Liver Liv 52 and Forged Liver.
ALT (SGPT) Liver Same.
LH Production of test I already know this is low in me thats why HRT. But low after a cycle is normal.
FSH sperm production Same.
Estradiol estrogen I would like to see this lower so gonna get on Aromasin 2x/week.
Testosterins, High right now and again thats normal for just coming off cycle. It will diminish over time to my norm.

Last edited:
the LH anf FHS should be on the rise well test drops. What you want now is some hcgenerate , unleashed and type 2 Ai mixed with a light dose of serm. I always go with forma-stanzol but a Aromasine and low clomid will work too.

9/2
Inject both Ipamor and CJC 1295@15IUs each

Workout,
BBL overhead press 5x5@95
BBL rows from floor 2x8@235, 1x7@225, 2x4@225
French DBL press 2x12@35
Single Arm DBL curls 2x12@35

PWO shake 2 scoops powder, 1 pak gelatine, 12oz 2% milk
Inject Ipamor and CJC 1295 15IUs each.
As of today upon the suggestion of my good bro RADAR am gonna drop the dbol cuz of sever bloat and go on to 600 mg of Primo/week
Inject 300 mg Primo
Feeling whipped and pumped.
Next round bies and tries gonna go to 10x3, maybe OHP too.

Last edited:
Man! I'm bummed that i havn't been here more often,anyway need to has you covered in his suggestions, you should start feeling alot better on primo,because of no bloat and steam your vegetables often....:)

Blood Test Results

Here you all go.
RBC red blood cell. To be high on or after cycle is normal.
RDW The red bloodcell distribution width. Same
Hematocrit packed cell volume. Same
Creatinine kidney function. Need to get a good Kidney supp!
AST (SGOT) Liver Liv 52 and Forged Liver.
ALT (SGPT) Liver Same.
LH Production of test I already know this is low in me thats why HRT. But low after a cycle is normal.
FSH sperm production Same.
Estradiol estrogen I would like to see this lower so gonna get on Aromasin 2x/week.
Testosterins, High right now and again thats normal for just coming off cycle. It will diminish over time to my norm.

LH and fsh should rise as test levels drop
Typical Readings after a cycle

Hey RADAR and others your thoughts on the Estradoil? I feel that it should be in not more then low dbl digits.

everything has been said already so nothing to add except have you taken creatine or anything that has creatinine at all in the past 3 months? that stuff sticks around for a while in the body and will throw off your creatinine and BUN readings. mine were high as well. but i had just taken creatinine like a week before.. the 12 hour fast is great for glucose, but isn't enough time for the creatine not to show up.

my kidney values are very close to yours coming off a cycle, but since there is a 12 hour fast i tend to go into those tests in the morning de-hydrated a bit... as athletes we lose so much fluids constantly with our active lifestyles that you might have to drink a lot of water before these tests or that could throw off your kidney values. since you are on HRT obviously if that continues you might want to lower the dose cause your total test is ample.

your estradiol is fine.. that number will fluctuate.. maybe its cause of the dbol you took, maybe a few drops of forma here and there but you don't want it too low either so don't go crazy.

Top Bottom