Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Douchebag student tweets threats

give me a break dude; white people make jihad jokes all the time and nobody gives a shit

because people that are white never made a jihad. or flew planes into buildings containing ONLY civilians. and they dont threaten to kill people for cartoons... like.. i dont know what to say..

because people that are white never made a jihad. or flew planes into buildings containing ONLY civilians. and they dont threaten to kill people for cartoons... like.. i dont know what to say..

too bad that didn't stop you a little bit sooner!

superdave implied that whites have a better chance of being reprimanded for jihad jokes than muslims, which is what i was refuting. i know you have the reading comprehension abilities to follow that; wasn't gonna bother explaining it for the two idiots though

also, for those of you demanding action, no terrorist would actually twitter about his *plans* before acting on them...his organization would behead the fuck out of him for #blabbing

also, for those of you demanding action, no terrorist would actually twitter about his *plans* before acting on them...his organization would behead the fuck out of him for #blabbing

While it may be hard to prove criminal intent, he still should be expelled; the initial tweet during the event could easily have caused a mass panic and a rush for the doors, leading to injuries. The negative impact his bullshit 'jokes' have had on a campus already divided by such issues has yet to be fully realized, and is detrimental to say the least. People who can't keep their political debates civilized do not belong at institutions of higher learning.

While it may be hard to prove criminal intent, he still should be expelled; the initial tweet during the event could easily have caused a mass panic and a rush for the doors, leading to injuries. The negative impact his bullshit 'jokes' have had on a campus already divided by such issues has yet to be fully realized, and is detrimental to say the least. People who can't keep their political debates civilized do not belong at institutions of higher learning.
put it in perspective bro,

it was on his fucking twitter, not on the university home page.

the faggot that reported it probably got his girlfriend fucked by this dude the weekend before.

if i was him, id just say i left my twitter up and one of myasshole friends posted it, like when me and all my friends will post "im gay and love cock" and change "interested in: men" on anyone who leaves their facebooks open

i recently made some facebook comments about wanting to smash twink noobs who block my reflection at the gym into the mirror and fuck them while i rub their face over glass.

i meant those though, so i guess thats irrelevant

Top Bottom