Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dose pct matter to you? How much does keeping your gains matter to you?

The switchover is only 3 weeks long. That was at your instruction :evil: . So when i get back down to 600mg it will be for at least two months at that dose. You still think i should need a-dex at the end? I have no sides from the deca whatsoever. And absolutely no bloat from the test. Even at the high dose during switchover.

Ya bur still them some big ass doses lol.

Ya bur still them some big ass doses lol.

So then even after 8 weeks of Test E at 600/wk and deca at 200wk, you think what... .5mg E3D during PCT then? I shouldnt need much. I hate a-dex cause it makes my joints hurt too.

As long as we are talking PCT, Since I'm running E and deca, I will stop the deca at least 1-2 weeks before test. So now the great debate....start PCT 7 or 14 days after last shot of E?

Adex shouldn't make your joints hurt. Having too low an estrogen level makes your joints hurt, in which case that means you're taking too much. Adex is strong. You don't need much. In-between cycles,the UNLEASHED, TRS and POST CYCLE combo will keep e under control with no joint problems.

my cycle is
abombs 150mgs/ED weeks 1-4
test e. 300mgs Mon and Thurs. weeks 1-8
d.e.c.a. 300mgs Mon Weeks 1-8
pre-p.c.t. Proviron 50 mgs weeks 6-10
P.C.T is TRS and 10mgs of Nolva weeks 11-14
My question is, would this cycle require anything more than TRS, and the other supps mentioned in this thread or would I need to incorporate heavier drugs?

my cycle is
abombs 150mgs/ED weeks 1-4
test e. 300mgs Mon and Thurs. weeks 1-8
d.e.c.a. 300mgs Mon Weeks 1-8
pre-p.c.t. Proviron 50 mgs weeks 6-10
P.C.T is TRS and 10mgs of Nolva weeks 11-14
My question is, would this cycle require anything more than TRS, and the other supps mentioned in this thread or would I need to incorporate heavier drugs?

Include the UNLEASHED and POST CYLE ESPECIALLY if you do abombs. Drop the nolva. If you use deca it'll make matters worse.

Ok thank you Nelson. What do you think about the length? No need for an "official" anti E? I am just about done with the first half of the cycle and feel strong, so far.
Honestly I've made more than enough gains in strength and size so I was thinking of going till the 6 week mark instead of 8 and quiting while I'm ahead. I know that isn't the popular mentality amongst us here on the forum but I am not trying to do any permanent damage to my H.P.T.A and I've put on some nice size that I think I can keep once I've come off. I guess what I am trying to ask is if with proper P.C.T. how realistic is it to think I can keep the 15 lbs I've gain on this cycle (keeping in mind I still have another 2 - 4 weeks)? I know a lot of it is water from the abombs though :(

If you're happy with the gains at 6 weeks, you have a BETTER chance of keeping them if you stop now as opposed to staying suppressed longer.

You won't keep ALL the weight because obviously abombs increase blood and water and that goes away after cessation of use. Add some BIG BLAST to replace some of the lost volume.

Top Bottom