Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dose pct matter to you? How much does keeping your gains matter to you?

The switchover is only 3 weeks long. That was at your instruction :evil: . So when i get back down to 600mg it will be for at least two months at that dose. You still think i should need a-dex at the end? I have no sides from the deca whatsoever. And absolutely no bloat from the test. Even at the high dose during switchover.

you guys have me interested now..so- ive got a question..im coming up on 40 with 20yrs hard training and one cycle 10 yrs ago..Dbol and Omadren250. in about a month im gonna do what may be my last cycle..its gonna be a light one and id be interested in what product you'd recomend for pct and why-

w1-3 dbol about 30mg a day
w1-8 test E 250mg a week or every 5th day
w6-12 anavar 50mg a day..

i may only go 10wks- we'll see- I was thinking of some adex during and nolva pct- better suggestions?

thanks in advance!

T

I'm 36...on my 2nd cycle ever and may do around 10 - 15 cycles more...lol

My PCT / BRIDGE unto next cycle ?

TRS
Post cycle
Unleashed

Tadaa !!!!! :biggrin:

Hey bro.. Are you serious?

I am 21 years old, 180 cm and weigh 90 kg. Bf 12%.
I have been working out for 4 years where the last 6 months have been super serious. I gain super fast though, since I have pretty good genes+ I used to wrestle for almost 10 years so i have a pretty solid base. Here is my question.

Right now I am cutting down to 6-7% and then I will start bulking and do my First cycle. I will be doing 300-500 mg Primo a week, and will run the cycle for 12 weeks. So what you are saying is that instead of HCG and nolva for 4 weeks I can do:

TRS
Post cycle
Unleashed

I will also Add ZMA.

But is this really enough to keep my gains and to recover 100%? Can you please instruct me on how to do it, like when do I start and how many packages of each should I buy?

Thx

Hey bro.. Are you serious?

I am 21 years old, 180 cm and weigh 90 kg. Bf 12%.
I have been working out for 4 years where the last 6 months have been super serious. I gain super fast though, since I have pretty good genes+ I used to wrestle for almost 10 years so i have a pretty solid base. Here is my question.

Right now I am cutting down to 6-7% and then I will start bulking and do my First cycle. I will be doing 300-500 mg Primo a week, and will run the cycle for 12 weeks. So what you are saying is that instead of HCG and nolva for 4 weeks I can do:

TRS
Post cycle
Unleashed

I will also Add ZMA.

But is this really enough to keep my gains and to recover 100%? Can you please instruct me on how to do it, like when do I start and how many packages of each should I buy?

Thx

for that cycle right there yes that is all you would need. 2 weeks after you cycle is over start all of them and run them for 4 weeks. All you need is 1 of each.

Top Bottom