Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Don't know if it's Dermacrine

79tomato said:
I forgot to mention that I've been in a great mood too, considering my diet has been so bad lately. Once again I don't know if that's do to Dermacrine or not but I'll take it.
the derma deff puts you in a good mood bro. No doubt about that at all. that effect start with in 30-45 mins of putting it on. I love that effect. I get this shit eating grin every time.

needtogetaas said:
the derma deff puts you in a good mood bro. No doubt about that at all. that effect start with in 30-45 mins of putting it on. I love that effect. I get this shit eating grin every time.

LOL!! Like this? :evil: :evil: :evil:

Carth said:
Dermacrine (original). Does it cause some "minor" bloat? I'm thinking it would because DHEA can convert to E as well.

Dermacrine might cause some guys to hold extra water, but usually not. The conversion of DHEA > estrogen is pretty well controlled with the resveratrol and 7,8 benzoflavone in the formula. Its keeps the hormones pretty well balanced.

-Pp

redsamurai said:
is that original derm? I'm taking DHEA right now....not derm.........and I have to say I kind of like it. I'm using it sparingly because it does shut you down...........but I could see myself trying a heavy dose cycle in the coming months to see what this is all about. I mean, apparently the body converts it to test at higher doses...........so you take it along with an anti e.........you should see blood levels of testosterone approaching that of mild to medium inject cycles. I"m thinkin that transdermal application might be a good idea with the dhea.

Taking DHEA transdermally gets something like 20 times as much DHEA into your system, since your body doesn't absorb it well orally. So you might want to try the Dermacrine out if you like the way DHEA treats you. Plus the anti-e's in it are not as harsh as many out there.

D_Mac said:
Taking DHEA transdermally gets something like 20 times as much DHEA into your system, since your body doesn't absorb it well orally. So you might want to try the Dermacrine out if you like the way DHEA treats you. Plus the anti-e's in it are not as harsh as many out there.
good shit.

I ran 2 bottles of Derm Sustain back to back for pct and it definitely did help my libido while i was on but as soon as i came off it went to shit again. Do you think running a bottle of reg Derm would help? I haven't tried that yet.

perryscoon said:
I ran 2 bottles of Derm Sustain back to back for PCT - post cycle therapy - and it definitely did help my libido while i was on but as soon as i came off it went to shit again. Do you think running a bottle of reg Derm would help? I haven't tried that yet.
What was your cycle and did you use hcg at all.

needtogetaas said:
What was your cycle and did you use HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - at all.

Yes i ran HCG 500iu ED for 10 days after my last shot.

I think my natty test levels have been fucked for a couple years. I never got lab tested though but im pretty sure i never recovered from a prior cycle. =( gonna get bw done soon though.

Top Bottom