Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Domestic-Supply.com Bulking Log - 25Homes

Monstro says you're having stomach problems because you're not following a good diet stick to Mediterranean Portuguese diet

Had a chance of work schedule and DR apts early this week that has thrown trainin off. I will be back into the Gym on Tuesday and hopefully my shoulder is feelin ok. Has been givin me lot of soreness lately but feels like nerve pain to me. Not sure but have had some bad indigestion lately. taking digestive enzymes, probiotics, and tudca. Hopefully that is temporary and will go away by tomorrow. Feel strong and Full lately. I think EQ is just starting to kick in. appetite has increased some lately so thats a plus...

Food for Yesterday is as folllowed.

7am Muscle milk

830am eggs, cheese, onions, peppers, potatoes, ham, oats, honey and whole milk

11am Ribs and baked beans

130pm MRE shake xtra honey and oats

330pm ribs and beans

5pm MRE shake

730pm Muscle milk

830pm ribs and beans

Food has been consistant and solid. Fasted Sunday again for 24 hours and can tell it helps metabolism and pullin me tight. Will get pics in next week makin solid progress. appreciate the support. Should be good run. up few pounds even though BF is down. Update weight and pics comin. appreciate you alll
I hate this

Update for Tuesday Feb 20th 2024 Diet has stayed locked in and very consistent. I keep my foods simple

7am Muscle milk

830am eggs ham cheese onions potatoes, peppers, oats, milk and honey

11am MRE shake xtra oats and honey

1pm chicken and 1 cup rice

330pm ground beef and 1 cup rice

5pm MRE shake preworkout by 45 min about 900kcals 70-90g carbs

7pm Muscle Milk post workout

845pm Chicken and 1 cup rice

Scale is climbing I am up to about 207lbs in the morning and BF% is down

Trained Chest forgot workout clothes so was training in lined tights with under armour outdoor pants with shirt and hooded sweatshirt. I always train is sweat pants and hoodie. the lined tights and lined shirt under sweat shirt had me fu*ked up. Was sweating like crazy and was giving me a headache from overheat. Had me feelin dehydrated was killin my head. Locked in crushed 10 sets and dipped...

Incline Dbell press 100lbs at 25 reps
150lbs at 20 reps
150lbs at 18 reps
150lbs at 18 reps
150lbs at 16 reps

hammer strength
Chest Press
140lbs at 25 reps
160lbs at 22 reps
180lbs at 20 reps
200lbs at 18 reps
200lbs at 15 reps drop to 140lbs 12 more reps

Pump felt good just hate getting Headaches that come from overheat dehydration they mess me up bad. Pump was actuallly getting painful at the end in the upper chest front delt area. Bad shoulder felt pretty good Good shoulder pump hurt it was so intense...The NPP is making me strong as hell. The EQ should just be kicking in so another couple weeks we will drop the tren and Drol together. Cant wait even though I have a LOVE HATE relationship with TREN. Who dont though LOL

Update for Tuesday Feb 20th 2024 Diet has stayed locked in and very consistent. I keep my foods simple

7am Muscle milk

830am eggs ham cheese onions potatoes, peppers, oats, milk and honey

11am MRE shake xtra oats and honey

1pm chicken and 1 cup rice

330pm ground beef and 1 cup rice

5pm MRE shake preworkout by 45 min about 900kcals 70-90g carbs

7pm Muscle Milk post workout

845pm Chicken and 1 cup rice

Scale is climbing I am up to about 207lbs in the morning and BF% is down

Trained Chest forgot workout clothes so was training in lined tights with under armour outdoor pants with shirt and hooded sweatshirt. I always train is sweat pants and hoodie. the lined tights and lined shirt under sweat shirt had me fu*ked up. Was sweating like crazy and was giving me a headache from overheat. Had me feelin dehydrated was killin my head. Locked in crushed 10 sets and dipped...

Incline Dbell press 100lbs at 25 reps
150lbs at 20 reps
150lbs at 18 reps
150lbs at 18 reps
150lbs at 16 reps

hammer strength
Chest Press
140lbs at 25 reps
160lbs at 22 reps
180lbs at 20 reps
200lbs at 18 reps
200lbs at 15 reps drop to 140lbs 12 more reps

Pump felt good just hate getting Headaches that come from overheat dehydration they mess me up bad. Pump was actuallly getting painful at the end in the upper chest front delt area. Bad shoulder felt pretty good Good shoulder pump hurt it was so intense...The NPP is making me strong as hell. The EQ should just be kicking in so another couple weeks we will drop the tren and Drol together. Cant wait even though I have a LOVE HATE relationship with TREN. Who dont though LOL
@25homes stay high on the training and high on the calories you should drink more shakes with sweet protein bars

Top Bottom