Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Domestic-Supply Beligas HGH and BPC157 Recovery Cycle Log

Wednesday April 10 2024

@domestic-supply.com

Currently still at 1IU of growth on training days & 250mcg bpc 5 days a week, im on my last bottle of bpc and on my second bottle of hgh.

I was able to hit legs on sunday for the first time since recovering from being sick. I avoided Squats because this was a test run to see how my knee would hold up first before anything else.

I had minimal knee pain with leg press and all other movements I had zero knee pain, so that is looking really good so far!

I hit over 700lbs on Leg press and I did atleast 100 reps on it as well.

I pushed myself pretty hard on Leg day, I woke up the next day and other then muscle soreness I had absolutely no knee pain at all!

I also had to replace my headlight bulbs in the truck and typically I can only stay in a squatted position for 5 minutes because my knee would hurt so badly, this time since utilizing bpc, I was able to squat down for 30 minutes straight and change both headlight bulbs in record time.

Typically it would take over and hour because I can't stay in a squatted position for long periods of time, also my headlight access is infront of my tire, so I can't see what I'm doing, I have to Squat down feel around with my hand and at the same time look at the front of my headlights, otherwise I can't lock the bulb in, a very stupid design, plus it has locking caps I can't see I have feel for the notches and twist till it locks in place.

Bpc helped me get the job done quickly! Sleep Is also still very good and I wake up ready to go and we'll rested.

I wanted to wait to post updates till I had two good things to post about where I had to utilize my knee for long periods of time.

Enjoy the update everyone!

Wixx 💪

Wednesday April 10 2024

@domestic-supply.com

Currently still at 1IU of growth on training days & 250mcg bpc 5 days a week, im on my last bottle of bpc and on my second bottle of hgh.

I was able to hit legs on sunday for the first time since recovering from being sick. I avoided Squats because this was a test run to see how my knee would hold up first before anything else.

I had minimal knee pain with leg press and all other movements I had zero knee pain, so that is looking really good so far!

I hit over 700lbs on Leg press and I did atleast 100 reps on it as well.

I pushed myself pretty hard on Leg day, I woke up the next day and other then muscle soreness I had absolutely no knee pain at all!

I also had to replace my headlight bulbs in the truck and typically I can only stay in a squatted position for 5 minutes because my knee would hurt so badly, this time since utilizing bpc, I was able to squat down for 30 minutes straight and change both headlight bulbs in record time.

Typically it would take over and hour because I can't stay in a squatted position for long periods of time, also my headlight access is infront of my tire, so I can't see what I'm doing, I have to Squat down feel around with my hand and at the same time look at the front of my headlights, otherwise I can't lock the bulb in, a very stupid design, plus it has locking caps I can't see I have feel for the notches and twist till it locks in place.

Bpc helped me get the job done quickly! Sleep Is also still very good and I wake up ready to go and we'll rested.

I wanted to wait to post updates till I had two good things to post about where I had to utilize my knee for long periods of time.

Enjoy the update everyone!

Wixx 💪
@Noah Wixx the best LOG on EF right now SUPERMAN!

Top Bottom