Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Domestic-Supply Beligas HGH and BPC157 Recovery Cycle Log

as you get older recovery gets harder
i bet you will notice good endurance here too

Monday February 12 2024

Hello everyone I hope all of you are in good health and doing well.

I apologize for the late start with my log. I had all that testing and bloodwork i needed done before i could start officially.

Today was my first injections of Beltropin HGH & BPC157 I reconstituted both last week and keep them in the fridge.

I also shaved a large area to give everyone a better look at site injection point in right knee, an to monitor any inflammation swelling redness at site etc with the bpc157 if any occur which I highly doubt will.

As far as the HGH that is not reconstituted yet I put it in the fridge the night I got it so it's all being stored properly.

The bpc and hgh both went into the syringe super smooth and easy, as well as both injections super easy and quick, I really like how easy it is.

The part that had me a little nervous was the injection super close into the side of my knee or as close to the right knee as I could get it. Once in super easy and quick.

In all honesty i have high hopes for recovery with this log especially having high quality products from Domestic Supply!

It has been around 30 minutes since injections and be typing this i am keeping it simple for the first few weeks of the cycle.

Beltropin 1Iu 5 on 2 off every week.
Bpc157 250mcg 5 on 2 off.

Utilizing a slyn pin for administration for both compounds.

The goal is less is more and only take what I need and make the vials last as long as possible so I can keep recovery at the forefront, no need to be greedy with new compounds and going high out the gate and get the opposite effect.

I will be documenting all of the ups and downs with training with cardio and report updates on those letting u know the level of pain or less pain how im feeling body wise and overall my recovery with these compounds.

I am really looking for the knee recovery and better sleep aspects. I am up off and on and have a hard time sleeping alot of nights, so I truly am excited for seeing if these compounds help me, I don't need a miracle I only need a little help along the way and I will consider that a great success.

Enjoy the update everyone!

Wixx 💪
1000001703.jpg
1000001711.jpg

Last edited:
Monday February 12 2024

Hello everyone I hope all of you are in good health and doing well.

I apologize for the late start with my log. I had all that testing and bloodwork i needed done before i could start officially.

Today was my first injections of Beltropin HGH & BPC157 I reconstituted both last week and keep them in the fridge.

I also shaved a large area to give everyone a better look at site injection point in right knee, an to monitor any inflammation swelling redness at site etc with the bpc157 if any occur which I highly doubt will.

As far as the HGH that is not reconstituted yet I put it in the fridge the night I got it so it's all being stored properly.

The bpc and hgh both went into the syringe super smooth and easy, as well as both injections super easy and quick, I really like how easy it is.

The part that had me a little nervous was the injection super close into the side of my knee or as close to the right knee as I could get it. Once in super easy and quick.

In all honesty i have high hopes for recovery with this log especially having high quality products from Domestic Supply!

It has been around 30 minutes since injections and be typing this i am keeping it simple for the first few weeks of the cycle.

Beltropin 1Iu 5 on 2 off every week.
Bpc157 250mcg 5 on 2 off.

Utilizing a slyn pin for administration for both compounds.

The goal is less is more and only take what I need and make the vials last as long as possible so I can keep recovery at the forefront, no need to be greedy with new compounds and going high out the gate and get the opposite effect.

I will be documenting all of the ups and downs with training with cardio and report updates on those letting u know the level of pain or less pain how im feeling body wise and overall my recovery with these compounds.

I am really looking for the knee recovery and better sleep aspects. I am up off and on and have a hard time sleeping alot of nights, so I truly am excited for seeing if these compounds help me, I don't need a miracle I only need a little help along the way and I will consider that a great success.

Enjoy the update everyone!

Wixx 💪View attachment 142717View attachment 142718
@Noah Wixx PERFECT! I think many ef members can benefit, this will be a good bpc guide too.

Top Bottom