Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does wrapping plastic film around your waist help loose your belly?

where did my post go damnit?
anyway.....freddie if you get, let us know how it works......if it works some then I may get one for the times I am sitting idle at this damn desk

Please try this. Just wrap yourself in about three to four layers of shirts and as non-pourous of a pair of workout pants you can find and then do cardio for 45 minutes to an hour. Weigh yourself before and after you will see it does the same thing. Its only water. Its just a gimmick that diet aid companies use for $$$.

I saw a guy in the Village wearing white high tops, carrying a white purse and wearing only pink plastic wrap as a dress.
What ever works I guess...
Maybe he was trying to get his abs back!

CO B-man said:
Please try this. Just wrap yourself in about three to four layers of shirts and as non-pourous of a pair of workout pants you can find and then do cardio for 45 minutes to an hour. Weigh yourself before and after you will see it does the same thing. Its only water. Its just a gimmick that diet aid companies use for $$$.

I USE to be one of those that believed anything...I have spent money on so much bs...not just diet stuff just stuff....crap really.
I must of had gullible written across my head....been burnt more than once before I learned my lesson...now I don't believe any of it!!

feisty11975 said:
I know someone who did this. So, YES

My fiance did it one year before a show and it worked wonderful!!!
it pulls alot of water out and made the skin super tight ... the Abs showed much better . However, keep in mind this was a temp condition, nothing permenant..

nimbus said:
is it true that clen injections can spot reduce fat?

People inject that stuff now? LOL.

I'd have to see some pretty hard medical evidence of this class of drugs being used for site enhancement before I'd believe that.

:cow:

ksharp01 said:
okay what about that new contraption I recently seen on infomercials?
Where it contracts your abs while your sitting? sounds like a big joke to me, can't be that damn easy....but they offered a free trial of 14.99 and after trail period if not happy to return it and get money back..I have no idea how much it cost after that though.
If you don't get really good contact with those contact points, it shocks the shit out of you! I had a friend who bought that thing and then tried it out on me. LOL.

Top Bottom