Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does wrapping plastic film around your waist help loose your belly?

habitualhealth said:
"I feel fat and disgusting at 5'11" and 140lbs" ur joking right?

Darling, it is a rough world out there. I've been kicked off every single runway during fall season. I want to be skinny with legs to eternity. And my abs do bother me right now.

(but no, I am not trying to lose weight).

i know all kinds of tricks.

Sleep with the plastic wrap on w/ the prep H.

tuna and water for at least 3 days.

Taraxtone pills for 10 days. wow.

This is for a special event though. You could not eat tuna and water forever. Drop lotsa water.

cindylou said:
i know all kinds of tricks.

Sleep with the plastic wrap on w/ the prep H.

tuna and water for at least 3 days.

Taraxtone pills for 10 days. wow.

This is for a special event though. You could not eat tuna and water forever. Drop lotsa water.

I'm assuming the Preparation H goes on your belly. Right? Just making sure.

Freddie de Lux said:
A friend just told me that, but I needed to confirm this groundbreaking information. Besides, no matter how skinny I am, I ALWAYS need help with my abs. Why is it that they seem to grown at their own rate - the fast rate?

Please help!

No! Wrapping plastic around you will not help.

But, leaving the plastic on those Twinky's instead of eating them all might help.

fatc81gm9-2.jpg

okay what about that new contraption I recently seen on infomercials?
Where it contracts your abs while your sitting? sounds like a big joke to me, can't be that damn easy....but they offered a free trial of 14.99 and after trail period if not happy to return it and get money back..I have no idea how much it cost after that though.

ksharp01 said:
okay what about that new contraption I recently seen on infomercials?
Where it contracts your abs while your sitting? sounds like a big joke to me, can't be that damn easy....but they offered a free trial of 14.99 and after trail period if not happy to return it and get money back..I have no idea how much it cost after that though.

I have one of those...or should I say, had! Frisky gave it to me. It shocks the hell out of you if you don't use lube though. hahahaha

Top Bottom