Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does wrapping plastic film around your waist help loose your belly?

feisty11975 said:
I have one of those...or should I say, had! Frisky gave it to me. It shocks the hell out of you if you don't use lube though. hahahaha

Did it work though? And most importantly: where on your body were you using it that you needed lube to operate it? Would it have been somewhere you should have used Preparation H?

feisty11975 said:
I have one of those...or should I say, had! Frisky gave it to me. It shocks the hell out of you if you don't use lube though. hahahaha

they mentioned that they used to sell some that were taken off the market by fda i think it was..because they weren't proven to work but this one supposidly is or some crap

Freddie de Lux said:
Did it work though? And most importantly: where on your body were you using it that you needed lube to operate it? Would it have been somewhere you should have used Preparation H?

lol

I don't know if it worked..I did not stick to using it like directed. You put the lube around your ab area, duh...lol

feisty11975 said:
lol

I don't know if it worked..I did not stick to using it like directed. You put the lube around your ab area, duh...lol

Can someone give me the phone to call and get this, please??? I will test it and let you all know. I am in desperate need of help.

And Feisty, how did you use it exactly, when you say you did not stick to using it as directed? God, if that's how things work in your household, I'm not so sure I want to be invited for dinner.

Freddie de Lux said:
Can someone give me the phone to call and get this, please??? I will test it and let you all know. I am in desperate need of help.

And Feisty, how did you use it exactly, when you say you did not stick to using it as directed? God, if that's how things work in your household, I'm not so sure I want to be invited for dinner.
lmao

I'll see if I can find a link for you.

It is just like a wide belt with some lil things in it that kinda electrocute you...makes your abs tighten and then release. The lube helps it to ground I guess. hahahaha

http://www.slendertone-flex.com/

this is the one I seen that guarentees results in 4 weeks that is "supposed" to be approved by fda. :whatever:

Freddie, if you try it.......let us know. Hell even if it worked a little it would be better than nothing while sitting at this desk!

Last edited:
CO B-man said:
LOL! I now picture the people in the gym with the Hefty Bag looking workout suits. If you consider drying out your body by sweating out stored water as loosing fat then yes (even though its just water) but in reality no. People swear by it ecause they sweat out 5lbs of water in one workout and think they found the miracle. Give that same person a diauretic and he/she will do the same and sell them at a 500% markup and they will think you are Dr. miracle. Or even better a laxative but make sure you tell them first, of the horrible side affects that drug has been known to give. lol!

truer words have never been spoken....

Top Bottom