Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does wrapping plastic film around your waist help loose your belly?

Freddie de Lux

Darling...
Platinum
A friend just told me that, but I needed to confirm this groundbreaking information. Besides, no matter how skinny I am, I ALWAYS need help with my abs. Why is it that they seem to grown at their own rate - the fast rate?

Please help!

You can not spot reduce body fat. It sort of works as a whole on your body. Reduce your overall bf% and everything else will shrink. Some places shrink faster than others, but you can't localize it.

"First to come on, last to come off" is the saying, I believe. So that could be your belly or love handles etc...

might suck some water out....

topicals like yohimburn, etc. claim to spot reduce actual bodyfat

LOL! I now picture the people in the gym with the Hefty Bag looking workout suits. If you consider drying out your body by sweating out stored water as loosing fat then yes (even though its just water) but in reality no. People swear by it ecause they sweat out 5lbs of water in one workout and think they found the miracle. Give that same person a diauretic and he/she will do the same and sell them at a 500% markup and they will think you are Dr. miracle. Or even better a laxative but make sure you tell them first, of the horrible side affects that drug has been known to give. lol!

Freddie de Lux said:
A friend just told me that, but I needed to confirm this groundbreaking information. Besides, no matter how skinny I am, I ALWAYS need help with my abs. Why is it that they seem to grown at their own rate - the fast rate?

Please help!
rub coffee grounds and vegetable oil on there first. The caffeine in the coffe draws even more water out. It only works for like a photo shoot or some event. As soon as you drink and rehydrate the lost water is right back.

heatherrae said:
rub coffee grounds and vegetable oil on there first. The caffeine in the coffe draws even more water out. It only works for like a photo shoot or some event. As soon as you drink and rehydrate the lost water is right back.
HR, DO NOT TRY THIS NOW...you will suffocate your baby! hahahaaha

Would it help to have a protein shake or SlimFast for brekfast? My body fat is 11.8% right now. I feel fat and disgusting at 5'11" and 140lbs.

Top Bottom