Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

does this chic have a butter face (everything but her face)

i wanna do a study where you show two different groups of women the same picture of a woman. tell one group that all the dudes think she is beat, and ask what they think. Then tell the other group that all the dudes think she is smokin, and ask what they think. im guessing they try to push women towards the avg. with their responses; if everyone thinks they're ugly they feel bad, but if everyone thinks they're hot they get jealous

Last edited:
dead_reggin_storage_fashi said:
I havent seen his new one. I like the one with that the tats and who looks like she has tried coke once or a 1000 times.

Oh that's the one, the dark haired chick. He posted his old girl too, kinda ugly blonde chick.

this is what i want. damn her!

a XL rubber in her pie hole and a benjamin in her mouth

6t2u0dw.jpg

nimbus said:
i wanna do a study where you show two different groups of women the same picture of a woman. tell one group that all the dudes think she is beat, and ask what they think. Then tell the other all the dudes think she is smokin, and ask what they thing. im guessing they try to push women towards the avg. with their responses; if everyone thinks they're ugly they feel bad, but if everyone thinks they're hot they get jealous

Oh no doubt, for sure, for sure. This is why you NEVER ask a woman if another chick is good looking.

dead_reggin_storage_fashi said:
this is what i want. damn her!

a XL rubber in her pie hole and a benjamin in her mouth

6t2u0dw.jpg

Is that clock's old chick? cause this pic is fucking hot but another I saw of her was kinda busted.

fucking pictures man, they lie.

from that pic she's a 6.5, pics can be deceiving though, if she has a good personality that would be a fun girl to date especially if she was a freak, otherwise, keep looking while your dating her...

no on the "butter face", and she appears to be 28-32....

Top Bottom