SoKlueles said:with the one liners and pwnage?
and then
whos the most serious person on EF?
as in getting pwned and stuff?
SoKlueles said:with the one liners and pwnage?
and then
whos the most serious person on EF?
as in getting pwned and stuff?
Angel said:lol...she is used to instant messaging people......
i agreeSoKlueles said:sorry
i will try to stop
i dont know why i do that
it makes me look like i type more
SoKlueles said:sorry
i will try to stop
i dont know why i do that
it makes me look like i type more
SoKlueles said:is there a rule against it??
if so
i will stop.....i think it leaves you wondering what i will say on the next sentence![]()
but your not a mod nor are you plat so u dont countjackangel said:bullshit. there's a rule against your posting, but you seem to ignore that one all the time.
SoKlueles said:but your not a mod nor are you plat so u dont count
SoKlueles said:but your not a mod nor are you plat so u dont count
I love youjackangel said:1)i am plat right now, so wtf ever.
2)this is not my rule, it's everyone's. GS, admins, mods, plats, rodents, etc...
Ill still bomb you.jackangel said:1)i am plat right now, so wtf ever.
2)this is not my rule, it's everyone's. GS, admins, mods, plats, rodents, etc...

dont bomb him i love him hes my friendneedtogetas said:Ill still bomb you.![]()
dont get caut in the cross fire.SoKlueles said:dont bomb him i love him hes my friend
good bro^^^^^^^^^^^^^eat big said:Her pressing 'enter' too much and using too many lines to say something doesn't bother me as much as her monotonous use of the word 'dang' and/or 'dangggg'.
if I put you on ignore hafe of the post in c.n.c would be gone.SoKlueles said:and to eat big
eat a big one
go to hell klueSoKlueles said:oh well

I am sick of youre holler then thou bullshit.you think youre the cats mow dont you,you make me sick.take youre I.A bullshit and stick it up youre ass.SoKlueles said:you first
dang
you guys suck today and i dont like you at all
ive never spoke to eat big before
and now i know why.....hes a jerk
who posted above you ??needtogetas said:I am sick of youre holler then thou bullshit.you think youre the cats mow dont you,you make me sick.take youre I.A bullshit and stick it up youre ass.
chill out I was just seing what it takes to get klue going.shes a hard one to krack though.hotzie said:who posted above you ??
blah blah blahneedtogetas said:I am sick of youre holler then thou bullshit.you think youre the cats mow dont you,you make me sick.take youre I.A bullshit and stick it up youre ass.
Ill brake you some day klueSoKlueles said:blah blah blah

bull shit.SoKlueles said:omgoshhhhhhh i dont get all mean and stuff
im holier than thou and that makes me above all the babble of fighting and stuff
eat big said:Yeah, my bad again.

yes you doSoKlueles said:omgosh i dont have balls
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














