Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Does Klu press "Enter" too much?

sorry
i will try to stop
i dont know why i do that
it makes me look like i type more
 
SoKlueles said:
sorry
i will try to stop
i dont know why i do that
it makes me look like i type more
i agree
it does make the post look longer
i find no problem
with your enter fetish
 
is there a rule against it??
if so
i will stop.....i think it leaves you wondering what i will say on the next sentence:)
 
SoKlueles said:
but your not a mod nor are you plat so u dont count

1)i am plat right now, so wtf ever.

2)this is not my rule, it's everyone's. GS, admins, mods, plats, rodents, etc...
 
Her pressing 'enter' too much and using too many lines to say something doesn't bother me as much as her monotonous use of the word 'dang' and/or 'dangggg'.
 
ok to whomever this may concern, if you dont like my posts, i repeat, IF YOU DONT LIKE MY POSTS, put me on ignore or skip over my post
thanks
 
you first
dang
you guys suck today and i dont like you at all
ive never spoke to eat big before
and now i know why.....hes a jerk
 
SoKlueles said:
you first
dang
you guys suck today and i dont like you at all
ive never spoke to eat big before
and now i know why.....hes a jerk
I am sick of youre holler then thou bullshit.you think youre the cats mow dont you,you make me sick.take youre I.A bullshit and stick it up youre ass.
 
needtogetas said:
I am sick of youre holler then thou bullshit.you think youre the cats mow dont you,you make me sick.take youre I.A bullshit and stick it up youre ass.
who posted above you ??
 
needtogetas said:
I am sick of youre holler then thou bullshit.you think youre the cats mow dont you,you make me sick.take youre I.A bullshit and stick it up youre ass.
blah blah blah
 
omgoshhhhhhh i dont get all mean and stuff
im holier than thou and that makes me above all the babble of fighting and stuff
 
Top Bottom