Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

does fitness, improve....

Cata1yst said:
So basically you guys were arguing the fact that muscle tissue can act as a source of body armor or "padding" in the event of being shot or hit by a car.

Doesnt work out that way... if a bullet is heading for any life-threatening organ or artery it will tear through your muscle fiber like a piece of paper and your dead. In 50's case, he was lucky enough to get shot in non-life threatening areas of his body.

And to respond to your last statement it's not when you get hit it's where you get hit that matters. I hope you bors didn't argue about this for too long, christ!

~ 1yst

lol u dont wanna know how long we were argueing for really you dont.. thanks for the info..... what makes you think we are bores like ?? i bet you wouldnt do half the shit we do... well probs because we are young and stupid.

tinytank said:
lol u dont wanna know how long we were argueing for really you dont.. thanks for the info..... what makes you think we are bores like ?? i bet you wouldnt do half the shit we do... well probs because we are young and stupid.

Bors = bros, not bores, vato

...and besides I'm 20 so I probably do the same type of pointless debauchery as you, if not worse

I was in a pretty bad car wreck a few years ago and came out of it with only a few bruises and cuts. The docs said it was because I had good muscle mass. More muscle = higher bone density. I don't plan on stepping in front of a bus or tap dancing in a minefield, but being fit can't hurt.

Reactions: Rex
Cata1yst said:
Bors = bros, not bores, vato

...and besides I'm 20 so I probably do the same type of pointless debauchery as you, if not worse

kl kl, i hope so, cause we rip the streets up .

A 9mm does not do a lot of damage if not used properly.
A 45 on the other hand would have made small change of 50 cent..

slat1 said:
A 9mm does not do a lot of damage if not used properly.
A 45 on the other hand would have made small change of 50 cent..

small change... get it? bah-dum-bum

Funny thing is, I kind of pictured Shatner typing that because of the comma where it isn't needed. Some... thing, is on... the wing...

tinytank said:
can anyone tell me if being fit and muscular, will improve your chances of staying alive if you got shot, or hit by a car ??
??? Only if you have skin & bones like Superman my friend.

There a many anecdotal incidents of people surviving due to muscle mass and the associated benefits such as bone density and muscle condition. Didn't Sergio get shot by his wife? I think that was another case where the doctors reckoned his muscle mass probably saved his life.

Top Bottom