Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does Clomid act as a test booster?

lightweightt25

I know that clomid is an estrogen blocker and allows your test production to get back to normal for the 3 weeks you take it, but does that ast as a "test booster" as well?

would the clomid alone be fine to keep my gains or should I add an additional test booster?

I know that clomid is an estrogen blocker and allows your test production to get back to normal for the 3 weeks you take it, but does that ast as a "test booster" as well?

would the clomid alone be fine to keep my gains or should I add an additional test booster?

you would be using clomid 4 weeks in pct, not 3... it will kickstart your hpta but it is not a "test booster" Clomid plays a large role in pct and helping recovery but its definitely not enough to recover smoothly and efficiently... Here's a strong pct for you...

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
phytoserms n2bm.com
hcgenerate n2bm.com
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com

OPTIONAL

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Ask yourself something -- if Clomid raised testosterone, then why don't we all use CLomid and get higher and higher levels of testosterone?

The answer is....because it doesn't.

People actually think Clomid was designed for PCT. It's a womans drug designed to stimulate the ovaries.

As for PCT, you want something that is going to increase free T --nothing better than UNLEASHED for that. Then there's estrogen control, liver detox and erectile function -- nothing better than PF POST-CYCLE for that. Go with what works. Mr Supps has them at a great price.

Also, avoid any stims or fat burners during PCT because they catabolic when you're in a suppressed state.

clomid does raise test levels.

temporarily it does. then what do you think happens when you stop taking it?

just like how hcg raises test levels and when you come off they crash back down. can you just run hcg or clomid and grow muscle and recover better? NO. cause neither are anabolic or androgenic :)

Clomid does raise test, but it is temporary and there is a limit to how much it can stimulate LH. That's why anything over 50mg is a waste. Clomid alone is not enough. You need a good booster or two to stack with it. Something like test stack, or phytoserms and unleashed would be ideal

So say I was going to take clomid for 4 weeks at 50mg ed for the first 2 weeks, and then 25mg ed for the last 2, and then took that along with hcgenerate for 4 weeks. Would that be a sufficient PCT as opposed to clomid alone?

So say I was going to take clomid for 4 weeks at 50mg ed for the first 2 weeks, and then 25mg ed for the last 2, and then took that along with hcgenerate for 4 weeks. Would that be a sufficient PCT as opposed to clomid alone?

hcgenerate is best run on the tail end of your cycle to prime your nuts.

if you want to run clomid don't do 50mg a day bro. do 25mg EOD, or 12mg ED. the half life on clomid is long so no reason to run such a large dose.. do that for 4 weeks and run phyto-serms with it and keep running the phyto-serms an additional 2-4 weeks after you stop clomid so allow the clomid to clear your body and so you counteract its negative sides. here is all the info you need on phyto-serms, take a minute to read this and you will see why this is a must run http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...new-formula-out-buy-2-get-1-free-1257863.html

any thoughts on clomid and Revolution PCT for pct? Or if not that, whats the deal with Forged Post cycle, is that stuff legit? Would clomid and forged be better?

Last edited:
any thoughts on clomid and Revolution PCT for pct? Or if not that, whats the deal with Forged Post cycle, is that stuff legit? Would clomid and forged be better?

Check out the UNLEASHED and Protein Factory Post CYCLE stack. That's a winner and better than Clomid IMO. But it has to be that stack -- not something "similar" or "almost as good."

Thanks I looked into it and it sounds legit..but do you think I'd b able to get sufficiet results from that by taking 3 caps a day of each for 30 days, since I'm stacking the two? that would be one serving a day for each of them. Or you think I'd have to buy 2 of each bottle.

Last edited:
Top Bottom