Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you own standard weights or olympic weights?

RADAR said:
My first set of weights was from sears, i broke em after a few months, my next set was Weider Iron sadly i bent the bar after a few months, now i have 3 405lbs olympic sets with about 2000 lbs of plates!
Several machines and squat rack!

RADAR
Wow 2000lbs. you really look like the hulk I bet!

SuperShredder said:
I workout at home and all i have is standard weights. They work great for me.i have 50lbs plates,25s,10s,5s,2.5s,1 1/4's.

They make a 50# standard plate? Weird

Olympic allt eh way bro down to the olympic DB handles.

Lumberg said:
They make a 50# standard plate? Weird

Olympic allt eh way bro down to the olympic DB handles.

Yeah I have a couple of those I use on the pulldown machine. They are pretty much always on there for a base weight for pulldowns and triceps movements. They never really come off.

I still wish I would have opted for the selectorized stack machine.

RADAR said:
My first set of weights was from sears, i broke em after a few months, my next set was Weider Iron sadly i bent the bar after a few months, now i have 3 405lbs olympic sets with about 2000 lbs of plates!
Several machines and squat rack!

RADAR
And you are afraid of a spider?

I don't know why but lifting makes me more emotional and less fearless.

It was prolly the clomid I used to do. :artist:

I bought an Olympic set TODAY. My back and neck cause a lot of pain unless I keep my strenght up. Old auto accident.

gonelifting said:
Yeah I have a couple of those I use on the pulldown machine. They are pretty much always on there for a base weight for pulldowns and triceps movements. They never really come off.

I still wish I would have opted for the selectorized stack machine.
Ok but it's not liek you would ever put that on the end of a bar right?

Lumberg said:
Ok but it's not liek you would ever put that on the end of a bar right?

The only standard bars I have is an EZ curl bar and some shorter straight bars I bought for curls on preachers or something. I would hate to use an olympic bar for preacher curls, so I bought a shorter standard bar for that. I do use those plates for curls and lying tricep extensions with the Curl bar and the machines I talked about..leg and pulldown...

Everything else is olympic. I have 4 sets of 330 pound Olympic weights and several hundred pounds of other Olympic plates. Only real complaint is the bars bend from being cheapo.

i love the standard weights

Testosterone boy said:
And you are afraid of a spider?

I'm not afraid of spiders, actually i have managed to catch a rattlesnake and handle him bare handed, this spider was an exotic pet about the size of my hand and it completely caught me unaware.

RADAR

Hey you know what you guys would get a kick out of? Taking a trip to the York barbell factory store in York, PA. Smurfy and I are going next weekend. That's where I got all my olympic stuff.

Top Bottom