Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

do you know a key to marriage?

mm why are you telling her to get on his deed and pop a baby to secure her future? How about telling her to get a job, gain independence or go to school? Women don't need to be leaches. Besides, what good is a house or a car if you have no job or money to maintain it?

mm why are you telling her to get on his deed and pop a baby to secure her future? How about telling her to get a job, gain independence or go to school? Women don't need to be leaches. Besides, what good is a house or a car if you have no job or money to maintain it?

I assume she's going to UMelbourne for finance or law.

:cow:

I assume she's going to UMelbourne for finance or law.

:cow:
Apparently only samoth and I noticed that our polly said "i didn't study business/money ever but hubby is experienced with those things."

And Nan, did you not notice I said: "The only hope she has of securing her future is to make sure his kids can't wipe her out if he dies or becomes incapacitated. And she should be working toward developing marketable skills and getting some real world work experience."

Little FYI to all those 20-something four and five year marriage veterans out there, the worst thing any spouse can do is choose to remain ignorant of critical aspects of the marriage. And it's a very, very bad omen if one spouse does not WANT the other involved or informed, particularly when it comes to money matters.

However, if learning about household finances is too much like work for our pretty Polly, making a baby and getting on the deed (I didn't say mortgage, big difference) guarantees a little security. And yes, you can be on the deed but not on the mortgage.

And if he balks then something's not kosher.

Seriously, what does a 40+ year old man have in common with an 18 year old? Nobody can fuck 24/7, eventually you should have some sort of a conversation. There's only 11 years between my current husband and I and we still run into him saying "Hey, do you remember?" and I go "Shit, I wasn't even in kindergarten then."

Apparently only samoth and I noticed that our polly said "i didn't study business/money ever but hubby is experienced with those things."

And Nan, did you not notice I said: "The only hope she has of securing her future is to make sure his kids can't wipe her out if he dies or becomes incapacitated. And she should be working toward developing marketable skills and getting some real world work experience."

Little FYI to all those 20-something four and five year marriage veterans out there, the worst thing any spouse can do is choose to remain ignorant of critical aspects of the marriage. And it's a very, very bad omen if one spouse does not WANT the other involved or informed, particularly when it comes to money matters.

However, if learning about household finances is too much like work for our pretty Polly, making a baby and getting on the deed (I didn't say mortgage, big difference) guarantees a little security. And yes, you can be on the deed but not on the mortgage.

And if he balks then something's not kosher.

Seriously, what does a 40+ year old man have in common with an 18 year old? Nobody can fuck 24/7, eventually you should have some sort of a conversation. There's only 11 years between my current husband and I and we still run into him saying "Hey, do you remember?" and I go "Shit, I wasn't even in kindergarten then."

a kid isn't a tool to gain security. that's asinine.

I agree she should be included in finances but having a kid for security purposes is terrible advice

haha thanks! haha! It said it was spelled wrong but I looked at it and couldn't figure out what I typed was wrong..fucking T!

Top Bottom