Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

do you know a key to marriage?

BTW, what's a happy newlywed doing out of bed surfing the web at 3:00 a.m.?

And the plot thickens...

So how old is your husband? And why did you marry a man with such a disparity in life experiences?
Did you not have a daddy or something ? Decided to find one in marriage?

i didn't plan to marry before i met him but just ended up wanting to marry because of him
engeltje%5B1%5D.gif

i have no dad but i don't know what a dad is like so i was not looking for one. mum was never married but i didn't like her bfs ever so i didn't want a daddy :theshadow

A naive 18 year old and a 40 something widower, talk about a scenario destined for success. In your case do the smart thing and get your name on the deed ASAP, then get preggo as fast as you can, also make sure he's updated any life insurance and his will. Better yet, get a post nup.

Bet he's got kids about the same age as you, doesn't he?

i didn't study business/money ever but hubby is experienced with those things.
he has kids but they don't live with us :supercool

A naive 18 year old and a 40 something widower, talk about a scenario destined for success. In your case do the smart thing and get your name on the deed ASAP, then get preggo as fast as you can, also make sure he's updated any life insurance and his will. Better yet, get a post nup.

So if I go to Australia I can find a cute 18-year-old willing to marry a middle-aged man?

I can't tell if this is serious post

Top Bottom