Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

do you know a key to marriage?

the trick is to always try and outgive the other person.. if you are married to a "Taker" you've got issues..

good luck and congrats..

you mean both me and him try to outgive each other? sounds ideal especially if we try to give different things that we are each good at.

So a 40 year old attracted to a 16 year old and married her as soon as it was legal, I can see why your mom didn't approve, that sounds almost predatory

I can't tell if this is serious post
Dead fucking serious.

The only hope she has of securing her future is to make sure his kids can't wipe her out if he dies or becomes incapacitated. And she should be working toward developing marketable skills and getting some real world work experience.

These May/December things can get ugly as hell when December has kids the same age as the new spouse. And when the older partner wants the younger one to stay ignorant and placid, bad sign.

If he refuses to do a post nup -- he can amend his will but he can also go back and change that without her knowledge; he can get life insurance but if he doesn't pay the premiums the insurance company won't tell her and can't give her information -- the only protection she has is to get her name on the deed (which can't be removed without her knowledge) and a child. At least if she has kids the odds are strongly against the courts putting her out of the home in the event of something unforeseen happening to her husband.

i just got married in 2013 so is there a key to staying married forever?

Best advice I ever heard was "Keep your fights clean and the sex dirty."

Dead fucking serious.

The only hope she has of securing her future is to make sure his kids can't wipe her out if he dies or becomes incapacitated. And she should be working toward developing marketable skills and getting some real world work experience.

These May/December things can get ugly as hell when December has kids the same age as the new spouse. And when the older partner wants the younger one to stay ignorant and placid, bad sign.

If he refuses to do a post nup -- he can amend his will but he can also go back and change that without her knowledge; he can get life insurance but if he doesn't pay the premiums the insurance company won't tell her and can't give her information -- the only protection she has is to get her name on the deed (which can't be removed without her knowledge) and a child. At least if she has kids the odds are strongly against the courts putting her out of the home in the event of something unforeseen happening to her husband.

this is most likely an alter but you really think it's a good idea for an 18 year old to have kids as quickly as possible to secure her future?

Dead fucking serious.

And this, my friends, is why women are evil conniving fucking snakes - Java

Top Bottom