Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

do you know a key to marriage?

a kid isn't a tool to gain security. that's asinine.

I agree she should be included in finances but having a kid for security purposes is terrible advice
Eh, maybe the reason he robbed the cradle was so he could have a second family, some men do that and generally speaking older fathers have way more fun than their younger counterparts. If he's leaning towards kids I'm just encouraging her to get started.

Let's face it, if she isn't an alter we are talking about a chick that came here for marital advice :rolleyes: The track record of this group in general (myself included) isn't exactly stellar in that regard.

I need to get myself a 18 year old I think

i've never heard of a couple like ours, so its uncommon and people think i'm his daughter because they stare strangely when we kiss:busy:

Best advice I ever heard was "Keep your fights clean and the sex dirty."

we are pretty clean/oldfashioned in both ways (except he likes the backyard pool lounge lol) but we could become dirty in the future:jarswim::blow:

a kid isn't a tool to gain security. that's asinine.

I agree she should be included in finances but having a kid for security purposes is terrible advice

Take a step back and figure where that advice is coming from and it will all make sense.

Eh, maybe the reason he robbed the cradle was so he could have a second family, some men do that and generally speaking older fathers have way more fun than their younger counterparts. If he's leaning towards kids I'm just encouraging her to get started.

Let's face it, if she isn't an alter we are talking about a chick that came here for marital advice :rolleyes: The track record of this group in general (myself included) isn't exactly stellar in that regard.

hubby is a bodybuilder (or retired) so i love to read about his favourite interest and then impress upon him + i like being fit for tennis. this forum is the way to go i think :rainbow:

wow thats incredible the way it can change so much each year.
thats pretty scary how some people who got divorced in 2011 could have waited and been ok in 2013!
amazing :heart:

i was looking in google for a forum about exercise/health/fitness cos i play tennis everyday and also cos hubby is into lots of exercising too so i find it pretty interesting too.
thats good me too i'm in melbourne for sure :heart:

thought you could spell?

Top Bottom