Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do You Have RIPPED ABS?

What Is Your MIDSECTION Like?

• Rockhard, With Visible Abs

Votes: 90 32.1%
  • Soft & Flabby Without Abs, No Pertruding Gut

Votes: 146 52.1%
  • Gut.. Definitely No Abs

Votes: 44 15.7%

• Total voters
I am bulking now so I have the 4 pack, and bf around 14%. Even when I am cutting I can get down to 9% and still only see the 4pack. To me abs are over rated.

HardHat87 said:
I am bulking now so I have the 4 pack, and bf around 14%. Even when I am cutting I can get down to 9% and still only see the 4pack. To me abs are over rated.
Def overrated...however, once you got em diced, it's hard to let em go.......4 pack at 14%???? You sure?

Girls love abs. LOVE THEM. To you maybe their overrated, but to me their a staple in the bodybuilding physique. To each his own.

Chris

khemix said:
Girls love abs. LOVE THEM. To you maybe their overrated, but to me their a staple in the bodybuilding physique. To each his own.

Chris

I agree 100%. When I go to bars/clubs with mates they laugh at me for refusing to eat fast food and for sipping on my bottle of water while they drink beer. Then when we're talking about things such as training and sport they ask me what I do to get so shredded... Go figure.

When flexed, I can clearly see 6 'packs' on my abds (8 if you count the lower abds) and when unflexed I can still usually see them. However, I trying to add mass atm, so I'm not sure how much longer I'll have them for. :worried:

Top Bottom