Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do You Have RIPPED ABS?

What Is Your MIDSECTION Like?

• Rockhard, With Visible Abs

Votes: 90 32.1%
  • Soft & Flabby Without Abs, No Pertruding Gut

Votes: 146 52.1%
  • Gut.. Definitely No Abs

Votes: 44 15.7%

• Total voters
IronandGravity said:
I can feel them under there, well-developed and hard as a rock, but a thin layer of fat prevents me from seeing most of them.

what he said,,, lol

Cookie Monger said:
How do you "rip" an Antilock Braking System??? :worried:

your avatar cracks me the fuck up...I hope that's not real :worried: as for me, I have hard rock abs, and I star in many movies such as Snatch and Spy Game...my up-coming one is Troy.....oh shit, I must've fallen asleep :p

i have abs, rock hard abs but i would like to cut that fat what is covering them off with a knife : P

Unfortunately i votted "Gut.. Definitely No Abs" Some of you have the 6 pack, i have the 12 pack. I'm so out of shape they could donate my body to science fiction. Fat people are harder to kidnap.

Seriously, I am out of shape but i just bought some "Clenbuterol" and "Cynomel" (did i spell that right). When i am done with that I am going to do a cycle of Winstrol that i bought in Thailand, Pattaya beach did a number on me.LOL.

I'm still new to this site bt i've already read alot of userful infomation and helping me get my fat ass in shape.

kj

<-------------- I'm not rockhard at the moment, but I'm not flabby either.....

THink we need a spot between 1 and 2..........

kj,

I wouldnt be messing with t-3 unless you know exactly what you are doing. that stuff can ruin your thyroid if done incorrectly. also why not naturally cut until you hit a rut. then throw in come clen. if your so out of shape you'lll lose weight right off the bat.

i got abs, but they are covered by a huge layer of fat that i have been working on for 18 months.

Top Bottom