Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

do you go out of your way to help *women*

Sub-Zero

High End Bro
Platinum
i always see opportunities where i can be a gentlemen.

like in the airport, when a woman is getting her luggage out of the overhead compartment.

sometimes i kno wi can so "can i help you with that" (and i do if they are really struggling).

but sometimes i think "il help you with that, but i dont want to dis-empower you".

also, i was at potbellys one time.

i was standing in front of the napkins.

the girl starts reaching in front of me saying "scuse me i need to grab these".

i could have gotten them for her but her hands were already in the way.

then another woman from behind me goes "i need to just grab some napkins real quick"

so i go "id grab them for you, if i wasnt such a prick"

discuss

i usually try to assist those weaker than me, unless they are extremely hot or self-important fatass housewives.

i usually try to assist those weaker than me, unless they are extremely hot or self-important fatass housewives.

i dont mean going out of ur way to assist.

i mean preventing them from doing something they are already doing, to assist them.

like if im asked, or someone clearly needs help, im your guy.

but in the instance of rollerboard suitcases in the overhead bin, this mom was taking her suitcase out, and her husband was clearly right behind her. reguardless of the fact she wasnt struggling at all, some fat douche reaches over her, takes the suitcase with her and says "let me assist you".

I help people/strangers. But it's not because they're a "woman". I do it because I'm a human being.

r

but in the instance of rollerboard suitcases in the overhead bin, this mom was taking her suitcase out, and her husband was clearly right behind her. reguardless of the fact she wasnt struggling at all, some fat douche reaches over her, takes the suitcase with her and says "let me assist you".

oh well that's cause he's a desperate person who has a very low level understanding of sexual interactions.

I don't help women exclusively (equality between the sexes and all that shite) though I am courteous to anyone e.g. keeping door open for someone behind me, brief assist if someone's struggling etc.

this is not really related but girls are really good about helping other girls in embarrassing dress situations, like if a few buttons on your shirt came undone, or you nipples are perky under you sweater, or your fly is open, ect. most girls will stop and tell you. def much appreciated:)

Top Bottom