Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you ever just...

Not usualy but resently I went looking for some swabs , I been throwing stuff in the one big box for years but when I emptyed it there was gear i remember from pass cycles , I got all sentamental .

Brad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I definitely feel like that after getting a nice batch brewed up. You gotta look at it with a sense of accomplishment! lol. And, knowing it's gonna help you grow and get strong... Sigh.

I sent off for 200 iu of GH recently and accidentally received more than double that amount. I look at that big mess of vials every day with gratitude. It's the little things, you know? :)

Take all your gear out and just bask in its powerful glow? Picking up the liquid gold and just staring at it like there's nothing better in the world? Pouring your tabs into your hands and letting them fall through you fingers?

Whats even better is when you do pull all of it out you find something you forgot you had, like finding 20 bucks in your pocket except 10 times better.

I think I'm addicted...

Obsessed Much!

Last time I went to visit Needto, that was just what he was doing. His wife was yelling at him to put everything away but it seemed pointless because by the time he'd be done, he'd just start all over again.

This picture at the dinner table proves it's gotten a little out of control.

Last edited:
Well I dont know a whole lot about that. But I do have a couple of these laying around. Homebrew people know all about it.

vcqbu9.jpg

Take all your gear out and just bask in its powerful glow? Picking up the liquid gold and just staring at it like there's nothing better in the world? Pouring your tabs into your hands and letting them fall through you fingers?

Whats even better is when you do pull all of it out you find something you forgot you had, like finding 20 bucks in your pocket except 10 times better.

I think I'm addicted...

All the time. I also spread it out all over the bed and roll around in it too.

Top Bottom